TCS Conversa is a ready to use framework to configure and enable AI conversations on channels using a single platform. It can be deployed both on-premise as well as in cloud to enable conversational interaction for various consumer-facing as well as internal functions. It enables define-once-enable-many feature to reuse a single conversational knowledge base and business flow for multiple channels with simple configuration options. It provides a chatbot, voice bot, and via social, collaberative, web, mobile, IVR channels.
1. TCS Conversa is supported both On-Premise and Cloud availability with Container support (Private, Public, Hybrid).
2. TCS Conversa provides a proprietary hybrid Machine Learning based conversational system based on options of both algorithms and Keyword combination for greater accuracy.
3. TCS Conversa provides a business friendly flow orchestration as a part of administration portal for quicker transition to integration from an initial configured FAQ set and segregation of business logic from technology integration.
4. TCS Conversa provides quicker multi-language configuration and business logic reuse feature across 22 supported languages.
5. TCS Conversa provides a full-fledged and customizable conversation analytics in administration portal.
6. TCS Conversa provides spell-check support, public and private dictionaries, Public and Private Synonyms.
7. TCS Conversa provides adapters for seamless reuse and enabling of knowledgebase for all of the below channels.
a. Chat (Web, Mobile)
b. Voice Devices (Alexa, Google Home)
c. Social (Facebook, Twitter)
d. Collaberation (SMS, Whatsapp, Slack, Hangout Chat, Sametime, Skype, Line, Wechat, Google Assistant, Telegram, MS Teams)
e. IVR (Amazon Connect, Twilio Voice, Cisco, Genesys)
f. Robo Adapters (NAO)
g. Avatars (Faceme)
8. TCS Conversa provides below readymade connectors for back end integration to existing systems
a. standard protocols (HTTP, TCP, MQ, DB)
b. industry products (such as Jira, Service now, Solr, Salesforce, Ignio, Google Services, IBM Watson services, Twilio/ Nexmo Outbpund Callers and SMS aggregators).
9. TCS Conversa provides dynamic best selection question options for end users for unsupported queries
10. TCS Conversa provides fallback to market Leading Live Chat or IVR transfer on unsupported query decisioning.
11. TCS Conversa provides knowledge reuse and deployment transition features across environments with support for integration for DevOps tools.
12. TCS Conversa provides pre-trained banking knowledge bases for Retail, Investment, Wholesale banking, Insurance.
13. TCS Conversa provides conversation session replay mechanism for easier application production support.
14. TCS provides the efficiency of joint Product and Service Provider for better coordination and time to market.
15. TCS brings the experience of best practices followed across the industry for process optimization and improvements.
16. TCS has all the security certifications necessary for Security Review.
ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Practices
ISO 27017:2015 - Deployed on Compliance Cloud Platforms
ISO/IEC 27018:2019 - Compliant (Human Resource Securty, Asset Control, Physical and Environment Security, Information Security)
ISO/IEC 27032:2012 - Compliant (Cyber Security Controls)
17. TCS can also provide its extensive other solution groups and startup network (COIN) support to quickly integrate additional required features such mobile OCR, Facial Recognition, Document Search, Email Automations, RPA integration.
1. Ready-to-Market - Can be launched to production within weeks.
2. Common Business decisoning and management across user interaction channels.
3. Enterprise grade Hardended Security.
4. Pre-built Jump Start Banking and Insurance Intent Repository
5. Reduced Code maintainance across multiple social and collaberative channels.
6. Short Business and Regulatory Knowledge Reconfiguration time.
7. BPM based business and technology configuration role separation.
8. Ready-made industry product connectors for quick existing business system integrations.
9. Extensive Audit and Operation functionalities post production.
10. Federated Bots-of-Bots Capability