Avaloq Banking Suite
Delivered as SaaS or for on-premise deployment, Avaloq offers a digital front-to-back platform that consists of a set of integrated end-to-end software modules that address the broadest set of banking needs from payments to complex structured products. Using a single unified data model (i.e. no requirement for integration layers or different databases to integrate) across the platform, ensuring data consistency and minimized risk, the solution supports use cases from the retail saver to ultra-high net worth investor. Built around defined user roles to ensure simplicity of usage, the solution also includes state-of-the-art, digital web and mobile banking capabilities to meet the expectations of millennials and other digital natives. The platform has an open architecture allowing a broad ecosystem of fintech partners (currently over 100) to also integrate additional functionality through standard web services and our broad portfolio of REST APIs.
• provision as SaaS, on-premise or SaaS with combined back-office services (BPaaS) creating the highest level of flexibility for banks and wealth managers
• single enterprise-wide object model ensuring data consistency across all modules and users
• proven functional support spanning retail, mass affluent, HNWI and UHNWI
• integrated digital web and mobile banking
• avaloq.one ecosystem platform provides a developer portal for 3rd party developers (over 2500 registered to-date), cloud-based sandboxing for external integration testing and a platform for fintechs to offer fully integrated, complementary solutions
• rich set of REST APIs enabling open integration
• microservice architecture using Docker containers, REST APIs and stateless browser-based UI
• Highest efficiency: As Avaloq both develop the software, and for many customers, also operate it (SaaS) and use it (BPaaS back office services), the solution has become the most fine-tuned for efficiency with world class STP rates.
• Rapid time to value: Deployment times range from 1-month for a new digital bank setup to typical 3-9 months for banks migrating to the platform. Clients report ability to launch new products in days or weeks.
• Supports creation of centres of excellence: Avaloq's multi-entity single-instance (MESI) model allows banks, whether deploying as SaaS or on-premise, to support multiple BUs through a single instance allowing the easy creation of centralised operations/centres of excellence.
• Fully digital: From highly efficient back-office to state-of-the art front office capabilities (including goal-based wealth management) for RMs and clients with web and mobile banking.
• Highest flexibility: Functionality supports retail savers to ultra high net worth through a single integrated set of modules and single data model. Options to deploy as on-premises, SaaS or BPaaS across separate operations creates agility for banks scaling or merging operations.
• Future-proof: The open architecture and support for the BIAN service landscape ensures ease of integration