Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
Sure MGA simplifies MGA and broker operations for effective program management and faster underwriting, while supporting automated risk placement across carriers, producers, and policyholders.
- Enterprise platform
- Real-time trading
- Data and analytics
- Smart configuration
Benefit from proven industry expertise
- Leverage our team’s deep product knowledge and experience in providing for binding and brokerage markets, with 100+ customers including 5 of the top 10 US MGAs
- Partner with our global teams at our offices in London and across the US to meet your program requirements
Improve operational efficiency
- Streamline operations with a single entry point across all your business workflows
- Modernize your business with seamless integration into your digital platform with a complete feature set of API calls
Increase underwriting accuracy and proficiency
- Use predictive models, scoring, and straight-through-processing (STP) to automate decisions so your underwriters can focus on exception-handling
- Enable speed-to-market across your programs and enforce underwriting guidelines throughout your distribution chain
Avoid adverse risk selection
- Develop a coherent view of your risk by exploring correlations among your exposure, loss, hazard, claims, and market data
- Use geospatial analytics to understand whether risks exceed underwriting guidelines and allocated capacity
Improve Carrier-MGA partnerships
- Strengthen relationships with a trading platform that encourages upstream and downstream interaction
- Increase capacity and commissions with carrier confidence through proactive capacity management and area shutdowns