TLM Reconciliations Premium
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
As the market-leading reconciliation software solution provider, SmartStream understands the transaction matching, exceptions and investigations needs of institutions regardless of size, processes, or lines of business.
- A highly scalable transaction processing solution that can evolve to meet institutions ever-changing reconciliation needs
- A pre-configured rules-based matching engine that maximises automated match rates
- Transaction lifecycle matching combining different transaction types and number of items at multiple levels
- Pre-packaged reconciliations based on industry best practice to ensure faster implementation time
- The ability to reconcile any data type against any other
- Integrated, pre-configured and comprehensive exception management for efficient transaction break resolution
- A workflow engine to enable enterprise wide integrated transaction lifecycle management and risk control
- A pre-configured and flexible thin client User Interface that supports both users who require granular level transaction detail and managers who demand a consolidated operational view
- Higher levels of STP through the industry’s leading automated match rates
- Reduced operational risk by automating manual and paper-based systems to create proactive and exceptions-based transaction lifecycle processing
- More cost-effective operations with the ability to manage higher transaction volumes with a lower headcount
- Greater visibility into reconciliations and outstanding positions by taking a pre-emptive approach to managing exceptions as they occur throughout the lifecycle
- Improved Return on Investment by migrating existing and new reconciliations onto the a single platform
- Enhanced customer service as reconciliations evolves from data matching function into a value-added exception investigation and resolution resource