Fintech BPM Services
WNS offers a comprehensive range of BPM services across the entire spectrum of banking and financial services to help rein in the cost of processing transactions owing to increased regulatory requirements, to better handle volume spikes, and to use technology and analytics to cater to changing client preferences.
WNS value proposition is embedded within our core solution aligned to Fintech firms – aptly labeled as “Fintech-in-a-box” wherein WNS manages our client’s core operations while the Fintech focusses on building business & suite of products and offerings.
Our “Fintech-in-a-box” approach covers client onboarding, operations management, regulatory compliance, communication and complaints management, business and risk analytics, vendor/customer evaluation, and finance and accounting. We provide the below offerings:
- Origination: Application data entry, document review, and verification, account set-up
- KYC/AML Compliance-Identity verification, transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, enhanced due diligence and investigations
- Credit evaluation: Supporting financial research, ability to pay, annual review, collateral monitoring
- Servicing: Fulfillment of customer requests, complaints, transaction processing exception management, customer account maintenance
- Advisory services: Enable robust process controls, operational best practices, and effective risk management.
900+ Best-in-class industry professionals transforming the customer experience through Digital, Domain, and Delivery.
Servicing leading global fintech & digital banks with our customized and flexible service offerings.
Enabling technologies such as RPA, automation platforms, analytics assists in achieving a scalable solution. BOT, virtual captive, consulting engagements, bundled services are a few of the bouquet of models amenable to engaging with us.
New products launched such as Darwin (smart workflow solution), Skense (Cognitive data extraction); Kwilo (ML/DL).
Competitive edge with our technology expertise, risk and compliance experience, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and digitally innovative solutions:
- Reimagining customer experience with Expirius by offering value-added services, optimize cost, and ensure operational scalability while retaining the 'human touch'
- Ensure robust risk management to enable early detection and prevention of financial fraud and cyber-crime while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Deliver speed and differentiation through AI-led transformation across processes
- Leverage data analytics to enhance existing service offerings and create new business models and revenue streams
Transformation led solution reduces costs through process reengineering and process rationalization. We deploy flexible platforms with the ability to interact with a host of upstream and downstream applications.
Our consulting-led approach is the foundation of long-term relationships, with engagements maturing from 50+ to 500+ over just a decade.
Strategic partnerships with innovative solution providers bring the best-of-breed in AI and cloud technologies in areas such as compliance, fraud detection & customer experience enhancement.