OneShield Enterprise Billing
OneShield Enterprise Billing
From invoicing through to reconciliations and reporting, OneShield Billing streamlines all aspects of the billing lifecycle. A complete payment and receivables management system for P&C insurers across all lines of business, insurers can simplify the billing process to deliver on changing consumer expectations and generate loyalty and retention.
Offered stand-alone or as part of our OneShield Enterprise suite, OneShield Billing facilitates resolving customer and partner inquiries accurately and quickly. Agent and customer service levels are significantly enhanced with:
- portal capabilities;
- built-in commission management;
- flexible equity-based billing, payment, and delinquency plans;
- and web-services integration with third-party document and payment systems.
Deployed in the cloud or on-premise, OneShield Billing can help enhance and improve your operational and process efficiencies, agent and member service levels, and reporting capabilities.
Billing Functionality to Enhance and Improve Operational Efficiency
- Flexible billing and payment plan options.
- Seamless management of both payables and receivables, including commission management and disbursement.
- Configurable cash application rules.
- Customer self-service options and payment methods.
- Automated features, including mid-term rescheduling of payment plans or bill-type changes that minimize billing leakage.
- Multiple payment methods.
- Multiple bill types (such as agency and direct at both policy and account levels).
- Full access to all customer transactions to handle billing inquiries.
- Comprehensive delinquency management from late notice to NOC.
- Configurable billing adjustments including write-offs and disbursements.
- Automatic moratorium and suspension processing.
- Agent reconciliation templates and predefined workflows.
- Full reporting capabilities and the ability to automatically locate payment discrepancies.
- Robust administration views and functionality to track, assign, and balance workloads.
- Built-in security rules.
- Real-time view of customers across all accounts and policies.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Billing
OneShield provides premium billing functionality in a complete payment and receivables management system for P&C insurers across all lines of business. Some of the key benefits include:
Automate Processes: Automate billing process by providing customer and agent self-service options, supporting rule-based commission management, and digital bill presentment and payment all while reducing your operational costs.
Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, rules, use cases, reports, dashboards, and product definitions.
Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Attain self-sufficiency in modifying products and workflows. Improve business agility enabling you to rapidly bring products to market while lowering management and maintenance costs.
Enhance Agent and Customer Service: OneShield’s 360-degree view of the customer allows you to manage individual interactions while providing a complete overview of existing customers across all terms and policies. Also provide realtime access to customers, agents, and partners for purposes of self-service inquiries and service, new business acquisition, commission and sales monitoring, monthly reconciliation, and performance tracking.
OneShield Relationship Management (ORM): Enabling expanding ecosystems and 3rd party relationships, ORM provides tools to automate and control how you interact with third-party partners empowering them to manage staff, write new business, process address/contact change information, access billing statements, and process monthly reconciliation.