DocBridge® Gear - Workflow Platform for Process Automation in Customer Communication
API First: New Generation of Process Control and Modeling
DocBridge® Gear is a platform with which all processes of document creation, conversion, modification and output can be easily configured customer-specifically - independent of a specific (given) page format and based on raw data. Typical quality assurance processes (document check/comparison, validation, release workflows, etc.) can also be modelled.
The basic principle of DocBridge® Gear is the use of reusable worklets that stand for specific functionalities and sub-processes. These worklets can be very granular (small, manageable processes) or very large (multiple nested processes/consideration of various complex criteria). Nevertheless, changes in the worklets can easily be taken into account without the need for time-consuming reprogramming.
DocBridge® Gear is primarily aimed at companies that deal with Omnichannel communication and are looking for a solution for seamless integration of various business applications, applications that have sometimes been silo'd and thus ineffective.
DocBridge® Gear consists of three components:
- Process Engine: As a core system, the Process Engine processes processes that consist of individual sub-steps, the so-called worklets.
- Process Monitor: The monitor is used to manage, monitor and control the processes, which can be configured at will via a graphical user interface.
- Worklet Editor: This tool serves as a graphical interface for the administration and configuration of processes and individual worklets.
Configuration of simple and complex workflows of customer communication based on data and documents.
Integration of applications for virtually every conceivable input and output channels via open interfaces ("API First").
Connection of input channels and business applications that deliver raw data.
Output Channels - Immediate availability of new output channels for all applications
Digital and analog output channels are connected once and are then available to all processes and applications.
Permanent monitoring and professional error handling.
Extensibility – Ability to add custom functions using interfaces (API) and NodeJS Packages
Support for batch and transaction processing
- Design your CCM workflow processes
- Pre-processing of RAW and Formatted data
- Seamless integration of 3rd party (business)applications
- Interaction between any (business) application and output channel
- Connecting Legacy and 3rd Party (Business)Applications with any Output Channel
- Deployment – Flexible deployment in traditional IT and in Cloud environments