NOMADIX is transforming the in-branch experience by removing physical transaction barriers and creating more retail-friendly client interactions. With NOMADIX, cross-trained staff can fulfill the majority of branch transactions using an intuitive tablet interface that integrates directly with the banking core.
Besides enabling the Universal Associate model, this tablet interface comes with a lot more features.
- ESTABLISH A FRIENDLY, RETAIL-LIKE ENVIRONMENT
- REDUCE COSTS WITH LESS STAFF HAND-OFFS
- LOWER OPERATING & STAFFING COSTS
- UPGRADE SELF-SERVICE TO FULL-SERVICE
- DIFFERENTIATE FROM THE BRANCH NEXTDOOR
- SHIFT FROM TRANSACTIONAL TO ADVISORY
- Cross-trained, untethered staff are able to fulfill nearly every job and transaction in the branch using a tablet device. This eliminates "cash-register-style branches", specialized roles, and offers a more friendly client experience.
- Cleaner, touch-first interface that makes it easier to train and onboard staff.
- With shared transaction point capablities (like the NOMADIX Tower), operating costs and the amount of hardware needed to serve clients are drastically reduced. Staff can queue up transactions and even leverage self-service kiosks to further reduce branch hardware and ease the transition from full, to assisted, to self-service.
- Put teller transactions into the hands of tablet-based, Universal Associates so they can greet clients at the door, work side-by-side, and have the freedom to complete transactions from any available device.