Comarch Business Intelligence for Insurance
Comarch BI Point is a modern data analytics solution that enables insurance companies to extract data from various sources, create thorough analyses of insurance-specific processes in real time, make faster data-driven decisions and insightful forecasts. All that and much more can be achieved while maintaining the simplicity of usage and responsiveness – making it easier to create effective data visualizations and interactive dashboards by anyone, anywhere.
The result? Driving profitability and competitive advantage from valuable data every day.
- Intelligent data management and data quality enhancement &protection.
- Time-saving and cost-effective solution.
- Self-service tool – no advanced IT skills are needed to navigate efficiently
- Keep your information safe and protected by simply managing permission settings.
- BI can be integrated or expanded with other Comarch solutions and systems.
- Boost your productivity and effectiveness by making information easier and faster to process, highlighting interrelations between elements and enabling you to identify insights that otherwise may have been missed.
- Comarch BI can run on-premises, off-premises and as SaaS.
- We offer the big picture of insurer’s key business activities (including open claims) and provide tools for process optimization.
- You can also share your data with other users and use the built-in communication mechanism to make comments, raise questions or disclose insights.
Comarch’s market presence, experienced and innovative team, aligned with comprehensive expertise in data analysis and machine learning, have resulted in around 100 business intelligence dedicated projects successfully executed across many industries, including the insurance industry.
Comarch BI Point offers quick and easy-to-understand data analytics, facilitating:
- Efficient claims handling, careful calculation of premiums and reserves for insurance policies
- Better risk management (effective fraud detection and prevention) and underwriting
- Compliance with regulations
- Monitoring the performance of your personnel (from agents to customer service and call centers)
- Increased profitability (identifying and addressing current customer needs, boosting hyper-personalization)
- Excelling planning, budgeting and reporting
- Accurate real-time forecasting (leading to easier decision-making)
- Recognizing potential growth opportunities and challenges
- Consolidating the increasing volume and velocity of data across multiple sources