AdInsure Property & Casualty Claims
AdInsure P&C Claims is a comprehensive claims management solution designed for property and casualty insurers of all sizes and lines of business.
It provides end-to-end support to claims departments, enabling them to manage claim registration, handling, and liquidation, as well as legal procedures and recoveries management.
AdInsure P&C Claims also offers a wide range of technical capabilities for IT and operations teams, including a modern integration framework, low-code configuration tools, a modular and layered architecture, and cloud support. These features make it easy for teams to manage the platform and ensure a future-proof investment.
- Claims registration and handling
- Service claims
- Catastrophic event management
- Legal procedure management
- Native PAS integration within the AdInsure P&C Insurance Platform
- Design and no-code / low-code configuration of the Claims workflow and business rules
- Claims adjusters Desktop
- Recoveries management: recovery handling, adjustment of recovery amounts, insights and reports, account balance, and audit trail
- Data Analytics
- Enhanced business agility. Insurance companies can easily expand Claims features to new insurance products and consolidate them on one platform which provides significant cost savings.
- Improves the efficiency of your Claims processes. Built-in best practice insurance processes that are easily customizable. Supports process automation via business rules and decisions. it allows you to work in the office or on any mobile device and provides a unified user experience.
Future-proof solution. The modular feature set, cloud support, and modern integration capabilities provide flexible operational options.
- Data-enriched processes and process automation. The AdInsure insurance platform supports Data Analytics and AI capabilities via the provided AI Sever, its own data warehouse, and flexible process framework.