Origami Risk Billing
With Origami, you can streamline billing, policy, and claims administration from one secure, unified, multi-tenant SaaS application. Whether you work for an insurance carrier, program administrator, MGA/MGU, captive, risk pool, third-party administrator (TPA), or self-insured organization, our team of experts will collaborate with you to ensure your insurance technology needs are met.
Origami provides flexible billing options including capabilities for member invoicing, alongside an accounts receivable module capable of tracking and allocating member payments to offset invoices. Key components of Origami’s billing solution are outlined below.
Streamline the billing process and reduce the occurrence of invoicing errors that negatively impact clients and erode their trust. Billing is tightly integrated with rating and formula tools in order to automatically create accurate invoices, track payments, and generate cross-policy financial analytics. Origami provides dynamic recalculation and virtually endless options for customized formatting.
Origami provides an accounts receivable module for the issuance and tracking of policy invoices against member payments. Receivables can be coded and segmented according to the nature of the account, line of business, coverage, etc. Origami also provides reports and dashboards that enable pools to aggregate their book of business across all policies and members.
Origami provides a flexible suite of tools for handling member payments including the ability to handle credit card payments with Stripe or Vantiv WorldPay as payment processors; through eCheck/ACH functionality; or by importing payment details from an external payment processor, financial system, or financial institution.
Origami was built to integrate with third-party systems without the need for custom development and has experience building interfaces with a variety of financial systems to exchange a variety of information at any frequency.
Origami's billing solution offers these key features: direct and agency bill; payment plans; workers' compensation pay-as-you-go and monthly self-reporting; premium invoicing; commissions and payments; deductibles and reinsurance; online payments; and check generation.
Simplify billing with Origami. The solution boasts these important benefits:
- Automatically create accurate invoices, track payments, and generate cross-policy financial analytics as part of Origami’s built-in billing functionality.
- Utilize direct bill and agency bill
- Through a highly adaptable and configurable digital experience, empower your agents and insureds/members with self-service options powered by a configurable web experience tailored for each audience
- Integrate your insurance technology platform with any third-party applications—including vendor or internal policy systems, general ledger, e-Signature, and more—without the need for custom development
Additionally, a key differentiator for the Origami solution is its architecture. Origami is a multi-tenant SaaS solution, which means it affords these critical advantages:
- Reduced demand on internal IT resources
- More frequent system enhancements
- More efficient use of cloud technology
- Lower total cost of ownership
- •Improved scalability