INSIS Billing & Collection
Fadata is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies globally. We provide the heart of the insurance industry with the next generation of core insurance platform. Together with our customers we are on a journey to build the future of insurance and impact millions of people every day.
Bringing in more than 25 years of in-depth industry experience, Fadata has an implementation footprint in over 30 countries across the globe. We cover Life, P&C and Health insurance, all in a single instance.
By leveraging our solution, INSIS, insurers get proven on time and on budget delivery, cost-effective onboarding and shorter time-to-value compared to industry benchmark.INSIS is based on established practices to empower re-usability, multi-country and multi-company operations. The ease to integration with an ecosystem of partners is key, that why we provide open APIs enabling insurers to work with embedded insurance and portals. To ensure optimal efficiency, high flexibility and easy upgradability, we run with more than one database and are ready for the cloud, even with a vendor agnostic approach in our cloud setting.
- True Service-Oriented Architecture - adapt processes easily, integrate efficiently with third-party systems through microservices and APIs, and extend and deploy capabilities across core and non-core domains.
- Rapid Product Configuration - functionally rich product engine with standard, repeatable building blocks. Quickly and efficiently develop, update and maintain products to meet specific customer segment needs.
- Business-User Friendly Processes - configure processes without IT support and orchestrate end-to-end workflows in INSIS and with connected third-party ecosystem solutions.
- Cloud and SaaS Ready - INSIS is offered as a service and for use in a private or public cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud
- Multi-Business Line & Company Support - single platform with comprehensive functionality in life, non-life and health, and consistent process support. Plus single-instance scalable support of business units in different countries.
- Extensive Partner Network Support - 650+ trained resources at seven implementation partners with a track record of successful deployments
Connect faster and more effectively with your customers and distribution partners:
Increase Business Agility:
- Rapid, flexible product design
- Highly adaptable business processes
- Integrate and innovate with ecosystem solutions
Drive Digital Engagement:
- Deliver positive customer experiences across channels
- Covering the full customer journey and product lifecycle
- Drawing on deeper customer insights
Reduce Costs and Complexity:
- Integrate processes on a single platform
- Increase automation and efficiency
- Lower total cost of ownership
Improve Operational Risk and Compliance:
- Accurate, consistent and controlled processes
- Improve operational governance
- Support regulatory compliance needs