Objectway Suite for Banking
The Objectway Suite for Banking covers all areas of a bank. Based on an integrated architecture all functionality is structured in individual modules and submodules which communicate through clearly defined interfaces.
Functionaly, Objectway Suite for Banking covers the areas of:
- Client master data incl. addresses, power of attorneys, etc.
- Client accounts (blocked and current accounts), corporate accounts, nostro and vostro accounts, etc.
- General Ledger
- Payments (SEPA, BACS, SWIFT MT and MX) and cash (teller)
- Treasury operations, e.g. money market, interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange inkl. options
- Credit & loans, from simple credit to syndications
- Securities order management, dealing, settlements, corporate actions
- Tax calculation for multiple different countries
- ETD processing
- Regulatory reporting
Open: The Objectway Suite for Banking service layer allows for easy integration of all additional systems.
Regulatory compliance: The complex EU regulations and the specific German requirements have been implemented in Objectway Suite for Banking. Objectway Suite for Banking covers German, Swiss, Luxembourg, Belgian, Austrian, Dutch and UK taxes and has integrated the EU (CRS) and US (FATCA) requirements
Audit proof: All changes to data and all postings are fully documented with their complete history in Objectway Suite for Banking. Changes are controlled by a sophisticated access control system.
Efficient: The processes are controlled by a rules engine and allow for efficient workflows and STP.
Tailored functionality: Each banks gets exactly the Objectway Suite for Banking functions they need for their business.
Flexible: Objectway Suite for Banking is highly configurable through parameters and rule sets, so that it can be easily adapted to new requirements.
Releases as required: Our clients decide, when they want to implement new or changed software components. No one is trapped into fix release cycles. Functional packages allow for rapid and agile deployment.
Ready of international use: Objectway Suite for Banking supports different languages both in the UX and for clients.
With our module system we offer a solution fitting the needs of banks of all sizes and specializations
The flexible architecture allows banks to change quickly, develop projects agile and at the same time maintain a consistent and integrated banking system. This enables banks to:
- quickly launch new products
- enter new markets
- adapt their business model
Being scalable also means
- The application supports high volumes, e.g. 500.000 security transactions / day
- The application provides for high STP rates
- Through its service layer also the processes around the banking system, e.g. the client onboarding, can be fully digitalized