EIS Suite for Group and Worksite Benefits
EIS is the first choice for ambitious insurers focused on future-proofing their businesses and building the customer-centric insurance platforms of tomorrow. Founded in 2008, EIS provides a digital insurance platform that has been specifically engineered to remove obstacles and provide insurers with the freedom to pursue and achieve important strategic goals. The open, flexible, cloud-native Coretech platform liberates insurers to increase market share, develop new products, build engaging experiences, lower acquisition costs, boost retention, and deliver greater revenue and profits for the long term. Headquartered in San Francisco, EIS services insurers globally in all lines of business.
EIS is built for multiline carriers — consolidating core insurance markets of group life, DI, absence management, dental, vision, hearing with emerging supplemental benefits markets of cancer, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, pet insurance as well as value added services. Because our platform uniquely combines the ability to scale with the flexibility to manage any type of insurance product, it will enable carriers to grow their business.
EIS is as proud of our software as we are of our global workforce. Our ability to succeed across continents and lines of business results from our commitment to knowledge, education, experience, and leadership ability.
For more information, visit EISGroup.com or follow @EISGroupLtd on Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Support group, worksite, and individual policies — whether sponsor paid or individually funded — on a single platform.
• Accelerate the underwriting and rating process: guaranteed issue, individual rating/underwriting triggered by individual selections, and full individual underwriting.
• Handle all financing mechanisms: noncontributory, contributory, mandatory, and voluntary.
• Accept files and documentation in the partner's preferred format and automate the onboarding process.
• Manage all billing methods: List bill/self bill, split, direct, and administrative services only (ASO) billing, and modalities from weekly to annually.
Digital Transformation: EIS helps employee benefits providers to digitally transform their operations and offerings, enabling them to offer a more personalized and engaging experience to their customers.
Streamlined Processes: EIS' solutions automate and streamline many of the processes involved in administering employee benefits, including enrollment, claims processing, and billing.
Flexible Configuration: EIS' solutions are highly configurable, allowing employee benefits providers to tailor their offerings to the needs of their customers and the changing market.
Integration: EIS' solutions integrate with other systems and applications, enabling employee benefits providers to offer an ease of doing business with integrations to enrollment and benadmin ecosystem partners.
Analytics and Insights: EIS' solutions provide powerful analytics and insights that enable employee benefits providers to better understand customer needs and preferences, as well as identify opportunities for improvement and growth.