Appian Distribution Management
An efficient and effective sales and distribution program is the cornerstone of an insurer. Yet most insurers focus their transformation efforts around operational efficiency and customer-centric service models. The blind spot of most is the window of opportunity for others. Appian enables insurers to take advantage of this window of opportunity by modernizing the many processes and activities within a sales and distribution program. Leveraging existing investments and modernizing processes one component at a time provides for a consistently self-funded transformation program. The transformative state is one in which an organization can command top talent to sell the right products to the right people at the right times because the organization is, quite simply, easy by design.
- Unify legacy distribution systems, without data migration and the ability to orchestrate seamlessly across multiple disparate sources .
- Gain full visibility into the agent and distribution lifecycle with a 360-degree dashboard that will track pipeline, activities, goals vs actual, tasks, and events by region.
- Increase straight-through processing with built-in intelligent document processing (powered by AI) and RPA.
- Reduced dependency on paper via Appian Low-code intelligent automation.
- Data driven dynamic dashboards and key performance metrics provide ease of use for users and immediate workflow/case management to escalate areas of concern.
- Mobile ease of access with Appian's build once, run anywhere feature users are able to collaborate more seamlessly in the field.
- Mitigate Technical Debt: Stay agile by leveraging the speed and power of the leading Appian Low-Code Platform, Appian customers have reported a 50% reduction in development costs.
- Improved agility: Operating at digital speed means creating the app capabilities users require to function smoothly across multiple devices.
- Decreased costs: With the ability to build more apps in less time, costs decrease. But, that’s not the only driver. Low-code development reduces the need for more developers, reducing hiring costs. And, the right low-code platform can make everyone in the organization—not just IT—more productive.
- Higher productivity: Since low-code development allows more apps to be built in less time, what once took months now takes only days, even minutes. With low-code development, time is no longer a barrier to real innovation.
- Better customer experience: Low-code development impacts more than the IT organization. The downstream effects of increased speed include a better customer experience. With low-code development, organizations can quickly adapt to market changes or customer needs.
- Effective risk management and governance: With ever-changing regulations, not to mention their global scale, how can your organization keep up? Low-code development allows for fast change, so you can meet regulatory requirements and stay ahead of deadlines.
- Change easily: Low-code development makes changing apps—adapting them to suit new requirements—easy. Without requiring complex coding, low-code development facilitates immediate change when it’s called for.
- Faster transformation: In today’s digital world, a transformation is needed. Low-code development removes complexity from building great, modern business apps. And reduced complexity means smoother sailing.
- Mobile: Dramatically reduce development time by creating beautiful UIs that look great on all devices and work seamlessly on all operating systems.
- With these low-code benefits, organizations are better equipped to quickly adapt and respond to fast-changing business conditions.