Comarch PowerCloud is a ready-to-use solution that allows IBM POWER system™ users to migrate their traditional IT infrastructures to the Cloud.
Thanks to its PowerCloud platform based on the company's proprietary infrastructure, not only does Comarch provide clients with all the benefits of cloud-based solutions, but it also guarantees full technical support and delivers an extensive portfolio of managed services.
What is more, Comarch PowerCloud incorporates the latest virtualization and cloud management features.
Designed by Comarch engineers, they facilitate cloud deployment processes for IBM AIX®, IBM i, and Linux virtual machines (VMs) running on IBM Power Systems™ environments.
- Compliance with European banking and insurance regulations (EBA, EIOPA)
- One-provider for IaaS and Managed Services for the IBM POWER platform
- Support of IBM i, AIX, Linux on Power operating systems
- Hybrid Cloud model support
- 3rd party integration ready
- Local HA - Client application uptime maximization
- Cloning of production and test machines with Flashcopy
- Access to automated services (based on Ansible)
- SelfCare Portal for system management
- Multilingual team (English, Spanish, German, others)
- AI/ML support with most advanced Power/Nvidia servers
A set of dedicated, one-of-a-kind cloud management services based on IBM Power Systems technology
Dynamic platform scaling - depending on your needs and requirements
Be charged only for actual service consumption
Maximizing continuity of service by running backup instances remotely - Scaling and moving partitions without shutting down the system