CRS Impact is a CRM system built specifically with the P&C insurance space in mind. In our experience working in the industry, we found that other CRM systems don't typically focus on the unique structure of the Insurance industry. We have a more appropriate sense of what we call “The 3 legs of the stool” – The Insured – The Agencies(or brokers) – and You the Carrier.
CRS IMPACT offers most of the standard features offered throughout the CRM marketplace today; as well as many special features that make it perfect for the unique structure of the Insurance industry.
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Sales Tracking & Pipeline Management
- Performance Management
- Reports & Analytics
- Campaign Management - specifically targeted to Commercial P&C marketing initiatives with corresponding sales metrics
- Out-bound calling to internal users or any contact within the system
- Agency Management
- Individual Producer Management; including employment movement
- The IMPACT platform is built to make extensive use of Microsoft Azure native services for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Scaled across 40 of the world’s most secure datacenters around the U.S. and the globe to provide security, performance, and unlimited scalability.
- IMPACT supports simple integration with a wide range of services in the Azure ecosystem, which provide diverse capabilities such as natural language processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
User Friendly SImple Integration
- IMPACT leverages the entire policy admin, underwriting, claims, and other systems in your technology ecosystem.
- Well documented and robust API interface prefabricated for plug-ins to your policy admin systems.
- Clearly defined on-boarding process with templates to address all of the main use cases.
System of Insight
- IMPACT gathers insight from across your current technology estate and best determines how to engage with your agents and brokers.
- Identifies what activities and behaviors of your distribution process makes you more profitable.
- Fueled by Microsoft Power BI for fast, and flexible access to data.
- IMPACT delivers the insights that are pertinent to your business users while providing a holistic view of the agent/broker and insured.
- Aggregates all stakeholders responsible for agent/broker success and points them to the activities that are the most profitable.
- Campaign monitoring allows for a better understanding of success. This ensures that your team will drive the best resources to your clients.