Insurity Marine Suite
The Insurity Marine Suite promotes real-time collaboration between brokers, underwriters, claim settling agents and shippers to offer significant operational efficiencies and cost reductions in the management and administration of certificate issuing [transactional] marine cargo insurance policies.
- Built for Marine Cargo - Enable cargo lines with an application that includes complete functionality for declaration management and certificate issuance.
- Global Reach - Serve the needs of brokers, policyholders, shippers, and freight forwarders with multi-lingual and multi-currency support.
- Ultimate Compliance - Ensure OFAC and regulatory compliance and security with the largest set of international compliance scan lists in the market.
- In-Dept Analysis - Gain a holistic view of your portfolio performance with configurable dashboards that incorporate first- and third-party data sources.
- Easy-to-use, browser-based systems, accessible 24x7
- Fully hosted solution – minimal IT involvement required
- Easy on-line product configuration process controlled by business users
- Modular solution with security architecture to offer personalized views for each user
- Multiple standardized integration offerings
- Quick startup
- State of the art security & internal controls
- Speed to market – standard implementations take 6 weeks
- Well known on the market, when assureds ask their new carriers/brokers to onboard IMS
- Co-licensee relationships, allowing two licensees to access the policy and its data