Policy Decisions Evolution is a state-of-the-art, policy processing platform broken into configurable components with a core of content and functionality that supports and provides flexibility throughout the full policy lifecycle (from submission to renewal, including full automated support for out-of-sequence and cross-term endorsements). It is successfully utilized at companies with direct written premiums ranging from Tier 1 to Tier 4, and which vary from start-ups to carriers with dominant presence in the marketplace.We support a variety of distribution channels including direct, broker, agent and captive sales forces. We support ISO, NCCI, AAIS and Monopolistic Workers' Compensation Boards.We support commercial lines (including workers' comp), personal lines, and specialty lines of business. Policy Decisions Evolution is part of our Decisions Suite, which includes content management, portal, underwriting, rating, policy management, billing, claims, regulatory compliance, management reporting, business intelligence and bureau reporting. Our solution is available as deployed or fully hosted, and can be delivered on a component basis in order to facilitate a best-of-breed strategy.
- All lines/states for commercial, workers' compensation, personal, and specialty
- Full bureau-based content and maintenance
- Full product configurability
- Unique, role-based user experiences across all functional areas
- Ability to call features and functions from configurable API layer
Tools-Driven Web Architecture
Off-the-shelf line of business support can be re-used and configured into programs and products as needed.
Data & Analytics Infusion
Our content specialists support the complex task of monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and integrating bureau content into the system, including all customer exceptions and unique implementations clients require.
User/Role Centricity & UX Flexibility
Whether you’re a retail broker, MGA, aggregator, or affiliate, users have complete flexibility when it comes to functions and data views. Users can easily define what they most need to see in the system.
Policy Decisions Evolution supports experiences within the application and can extend these services to other areas, such as rating, rules, and functions.
- Domain expertise and customer base
- Regulatory support service, hosting, and cloud services
- Flexible support model from full to self service
- Data and analytics integrated with predictive modeling and analytics
- Flexible, role-based UX support from native UI as well as external UI utilizing system APIs and microservices from same instance