Oracle Financial Services Credit Risk Management
Oracle Financial Services Credit Risk Management provides a comprehensive view of credit risk across the organization, enabling a financial institution to respond to demanding regulatory reporting requirements that focus on issues such as counterparty credit risk, stress testing, and delinquency management.
Extensive credit risk functionality integrated with economic and regulatory credit risk applications
300+ pre-built credit risk reports and dashboards covering retail, wholesale and counterparty credit risk
Reports on credit quality, reserves, delinquency, new business, risk migration, capital requirement and concentration
Designed with extensive drill-down capabilities to enable granular analysis of risk information
Aggregates credit risk data across multiple sources and computes over 20 critical credit risk ratios
• Comprehensively monitor credit risk and provides one version of the analytical "truth"
• Enables strategic and operational decision making
• Real-time access to data
• Comply with stringent regulatory norms and effective decision making
• Achieve a single customer view of credit risk across exposures
• Leverage a unified, transparent and flexible analytical platform