Harmonie Communication Suite
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
Harmonie Communication Suite (HCS) is a unique solution that facilitates the design and management of all a company's customer communications to any physical or digital distribution channel:
- HCS supports all the requirements of CCM: batch document composition, on-demand and interactive remote authoring, document re-engineering, aggregation of ad-hoc mail, post-composition workflows, and the organisation, supervision and auditing of multichannel delivery within production environments.
- Dedicated Business-User GUIs for the design and management of digital communications with full responsive design across any media: email, landing page, interactive web documents, SMS, and social networks.
- Omni-channel composition of personalised documents according to variable data
- Remote authoring tools allowing interactive composition of documents for one-to-one communication
- Efficient and scalable processing of ad-hoc mail from low volume, desktop systems via interactive an printer driver
- Document re-engineering, to process legacy communications, with automated digital transformation and enhancement capabilities
- Large volume communication production tools, with automated processing, fully configurable audit control and MI across any delivery channel
- Business Process Management enabling graphical representation of processes and integration with automation tools to enhance manual supporting processing
- Long-term, legally submissible, archiving solution with e-presentment interface for customer portals
- Authenticated digital signatures, available with full notarisation, workflows and identity management
- Improved customer experience by offering fully personalised documents across any channel
- Dematerialisation and digital transformation of paper communications into digital
- Reduction of expenses supporting the communication and postal processes
- Leverage existing technologies and maximise previous investments with flexible integration
- Granular User Account Control (UAC) ensure full legal and regulatory compliance, as well as maintaining brand integrity
- Unlimited potential for business growth, and future-proofing as new technologies are introduced to market