PolicyFly is a digital placement, underwriting and insurance automation platform designed to improve the growth and profitability of commercial insurance and specialty programs.
- Digital application experience
- Email ingestion of application submissions
- Document parsing and automated data extraction
- Third-party data integrations
- Customizable digital workflows
- Automated rating
- Rating model management
- Digital quote controls and approval experience
- Automated document generation (application, quote, issuance, etc.)
- Document generation and issuance management
- Electronic signatures
- Digital communication experience
- Policy, endorsement and renewal history
- Automated email notifications
- Automated bordereaux reporting
- Automated business intelligence reports
- Built from the ground up to be interoperable with any API integration
Email ingestion, data extraction and prepopulated applications automate submissions, which allow agents to save time building your brand as the easiest to do business with and driving distribution.
Improve Underwriting Efficiency & Profitability
Automated and data-driven underwriting drastically improves the efficiency to quote new business, endorsements and renewals, while simultaneously increasing the quality of each underwriting decision.
Increase Bind Ratios
Give agents the ability to automatically adust coverage limits, deductibles and more to hit target premium in record time - no more unnecessary back-and-forth to finalize and approve quotes.
Eliminate Duplicate Entry
Document generation makes quote and policy issuance a simple click so your team can spend more time focused on building new business and less on routine tasks.
Delivers A True Competitive Advantage
Customizable workflows, automated tools and boundless options for integrations will allow business owners to truly differentiate their programs from their competitors.
Real-Time & Visual Reporting
Track workflow queue times, retention, bind ratios and even map your aggregate book to see where your program stands to make more immediate and informed business decisions.