Software system for the portfolio and general eldger accounting of mutual, hedge, pension and insurance funds.
LINEDATA MFACT, YOUR AWARD-WINNING FUND ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
Linedata Mfact is an award-winning fund accounting solution with over 20-years of proven market experience working with some of the world’s leading financial institutions. Linedata’s focus is on delivering technology that helps firms, like yours, work smarter, faster and more efficiently. With Linedata Mfact’s comprehensive instrument coverage; flexible data interfacing, reconciliation and reporting capabilities, it does just that, providing firms like yours the back office depth you require today and in the future.
Linedata Mfact is an advanced solution designed to respond to your business needs, not make you conform to someone else’s.
Linedata Mfact is a versatile global solution that can easily accommodate the needs of a variety of client types, providing full portfolio fund accounting detail for mutual funds, hedge funds, trusts, pension funds & third-party administrators.
Linedata understands that your time is valuable. Linedata Mfact is designed for rapid implementation, is available hosted or deployed and is simple to learn and to use, possessing both intuitive forms and menu structure.
However, do not just take our word for it; discover for yourself howLinedata Mfact is improving efficiencies at firms just like yours. Used today to run thousands funds in over 18 different countries Linedata Mfactis a proven global solution you can trust.
LINEDATA MFACT, A FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE SOLUTION FOR HEDGE FUND ADMINISTRATION
Linedata Mfact is a completely versatile fund accounting solution offering specific functionality for the administration of a wide variety of hedge funds. Linedata Mfact is particularly suited to funds that invest in complex securities, multiple currency share classes and, in combination withLinedata’s Mshare transfer agency and partnership accounting solution, can provide full support for complex master-feeder structures. It also provides support for multi-manager structures.
Linedata Mfact’s highly scalable architecture ensures it is equally suited to large investment or third party administration companies and smaller start-up or specialized fund groups.
A flexible and open solution, Linedata Mfact enhances back-office productivity through customization, enabling it to work within existing processes and integrate with existing systems. Linedata Mfact’s NAV Dashboard allows for the monitoring of the NAV process in addition to user-defined rules to monitor potential risks. Modules such as Linedata Mfact’s task scheduler and memorised reporting functions ensure that experienced staff can dedicate their time on high value functions, rather than system processing.
- Fully integrated & real-time portfolio and general ledger
- Exception based workflow dashboard combined with automated accounting controls
- Rules-based pricing
- Multiple currency share classes and class specific investments
- Support for a wide range of security types
- Data import wizard
- Regulatory compliance reporting including FAS 157 and RUL2A7
- Event/time driven task and report scheduling
- Powerful correction processing and revaluation tools
- Comprehensive report data extract capabilities
- Full long & short accounting and income processing
- Compliance with IFRS internal rate of return amortization and capitalized transaction costs methodologies
- Integration with GainsKeeper’s wash sale reporting application
- Scalable and secure Oracle database platform “Four eyes” oversight principal
- Outstanding audit trail offering superior transparency
- Integration with Linedata Compliance, Transfer Agency, OMS, PMS and Reporting products
- Global platform with excellent fund type and security coverage
- Highly automated with task scheduling, dashboards, auto reconciliation and interface wizards, ensuring considerably lower headcount for NAV production.
- Flexible and customized license fee structures
- Low maintenance Oracle technology, with full audit trail capabilities
- Industry experienced and highly qualified client services team