Mphasis Responsive Quality Engineering (Testing)
Mphasis Testing practice is a separate service line with a dedicated market offering, including solutioning and resourcing functions. The Testing Practice is structured as a leveraged service across industries. Within the Testing Practice there are industry subject matter experts (SME) and testing teams dedicated to specific clients. Our services are bucketed into three areas viz. Functional , Non functional and Enabling services.
Our services include:
1. Strategic test consulting, test management, functional testing, nonfunctionaltesting, near-release testing, test automation, performance engineering, Test Data Managament, Service Virtulization, post-release testing, maturity assessments, requirements, configuration and environment management.
2. Methodologies and tools to manage the total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using technology that integrates the development and operational processes with the testing process
3. Flexible resourcing and facilities model
4. Governance and program management of integrated test teams that include Clients and third party test resources.We provide independent testing services for critical applications, either as standalone services or as a component of our applications development services.
Our testing teams are located in 10 global delivery centres specialising in testing services. For specialised skills, we have dedicated teams working across the industry segments. In addition to our account based structure, we also have a virtual organisation dedicated to the development of testing methods, Test Automation Frameworks, templates, processes, tools, training collateral, skills and capability.
Mphasis has made substantial investments to build test automation frameworks / accelerators for most popular tools including Micro focus ALM/UFT, Smart Bear, CA etc.and OSS including selenium, Browser stack, Karate etc. these frameworks can be adapted for waterfall, Agile as well as DevOps ecosystems, are based on TDD, BDD principles and are cloud ready. Mphasis offers these assets to clients as value added services.
1. Best Shore Delivery Model - Right mix of onsite - Offshore resources.
2. Our test Automation Frameworks yeilds A minimum of 25% to a maximum of 60% savings in efforts.
3. TaaS - Catalog based pricing for Build and Run services
4. TCoE - Cross leverage of test assets and resources accross multiple LOB's
5. We leverage our partnership with Micro Focus, Sauce Labs and ParaSoft to optimise license and service costs.
6. Our consulting services help clients in their transformation journey to modern technologies and platforms
- Testing practice oveview
- Mphasis Accelerated mobile testing
- Mphasis mobile security testing
- Test Data Management CoE