Financial Messaging Hub
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
ISB Incentage Service Bus is the platform to keep all business and message flows, internally and externally, under full control.
- Business process visualisation and control
- Uniform monitoring and single view into the multiple instances of messages with alert generation
- Status monitoring and aggregation of system infrastructure
- Data flow monitoring
- Workflow definition
- Message editing
- Information flow control
- Easy to understand, to integrate, to configure and to learn - you alone are in control of messaging development and handling
- Reliable and efficient
- Very scalable and performing
- Multi-Bank and multi-language support
- Format and network independent matching
- Message flows and business processes become a perfectly well organized mass, even when counting in the millions. Every single message knows exactly what to transport, in what form, at what time and where to deliver it. Messages behave uniform and are perfectly structured and orchestrated.
- The modular structuring of the messaging application allows to make any change at the single and appropriate place, without touching anything in the rest of the application.
- ISB reduces costs, financial and reputation risks and increases speed of operations, flexibility and data quality. It avoids problems pro-actively and helps to establish risk management procedures for messaging and business process flows.
- It’s the perfect instrument to handle and coordinate the co-existence of messaging standards like ISO20022, XML, ISO 15022, FIX, FpML and all other local and domestic business standards.
- Incentage Service Bus creates efficiency where chaos ruled, restores regularity where hazard was the rule of the day, and it guarantees tidiness where disorder and confusion was standard.
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE
User Suitability (Capital Markets & Investment Mgmt)
Asset Managers, Trading firms, Wealth Managers
Africa, Asia-Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, North America, South America
Asset Class Coverage
Bonds, Commodities & Energy, Equities, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Foreign Exchange (FX), Funds, Money Markets, Structured Products