ISB Incentage Service Bus
ISB Incentage Service Bus is the state-of-the-art messaging infrastructure. It is built with the highly flexible and robust IMS Incentage Middleware Suite that is used in various integration installations to transform and route messages. Additionally, it contains the technology of IPC Incentage Process Cockpit which provides all capabilities to monitor the messages and control the operational risk. The ISB architecture reduces complexity by isolating various aspects of a messaging infrastructure into autonomous services that are combined to process specific messages. Essential functionality such as routing, transformation, formatting, duplicate checks, manual workflows or business and technical matching - all rather basic functionalities but increasingly complex with high volumes and a wide range of standards and networks - are available off the shelf.
ISB Incentage Service Bus is the instrument to keep all business and message flows, internally and externally, under full control:
- Business process visualisation and control
- Uniform monitoring and single view into the multiple instances of messages with alert generation
- Status monitoring and aggregation of system infrastructure
- Data flow monitoring
- Workflow definition
- Message editing
- Information flow control
- Easy to understand, to integrate, to configure and to learn - you alone are in control of messaging development and handling
- Reliable and efficient
- Very scalable and performing
- Multi-Bank and multi-language support
- Format and network independent matching
- Message flows and business processes become a perfectly well organized mass, even when counting in the millions. Achieve cost reduction and increase resiliency by supporting multichannel environments.
- The modular structuring of the messaging application allows to make any change at the single and appropriate place, without touching anything in the rest of the application.
- ISB reduces costs, financial and reputation risks and increases speed of operations, flexibility and data quality. It avoids problems pro-actively and helps to establish risk management procedures for messaging and business process flows.
- It’s the perfect instrument to handle and coordinate the co-existence of messaging standards like ISO20022, XML, ISO 15022, FIX, FpML and all other local and domestic business standards.