Chisel AI automates the application intake process by reading submissions the way a knowledge worker would, extracts key policy-level data and outputs as a usable structure for analysis, and allows the carrier to quickly auto-route only those policies that match their ideal customer profile to the right underwriting team.
Submission Triage is an AI-powered workflow purpose-built for commercial insurance that enables insurance carriers to automate and streamline the application intake process. Submission Triage reads submissions faster than a human knowledge worker, extracting key data points, and applies business rules to auto-route applications to the right department or auto-decline them.
With Submission Triage, carriers can acknowledge and quote or decline thousands of submissions a day, boosting their quoting capacity and initial response rates from 50% to over 90%. enables carriers to automatically read submissions and apply rules to auto-decline or auto-route them to the right department based on type, line of business, geography, etc. With Chisel AI, carriers can acknowledge and quote or decline thousands of submissions a day, boosting their quoting capacity by 50% and initial response rates from 50% to over 90%.
- Automated workflow
- Real-time data extraction
- Named Entity Recognition - capable of recognizing more than 500 insurance-specific terms such as premiums, insured name, insurer name, address, dollar values, currency, coverage, etc.
- Integrates to central submission inbox
- Expand quoting capacity by 50%
- Optimize operational efficiencies and reduce costs
- Improve profitability
- Reduce human error
- Improved book of business
- Faster throughput -increased productivity
- Win more business without adding staff