BRITech Investment Management Platform
BRITech's platform blends efficiency, simplicity and flexibility into an online suite that fully supports the needs of both front and back office operations. As a complete solution with open-ended configurability, we think BRITech is likely to be the last platform you’ll ever need.
The BRITech platform has 6 components:
- Portal / This is our full-featured client dashboard and reporting portal.
- Billing / In today’s market, billing is no longer a simple process.
- CRM / This is our component for Client Relationship Management.
- Desk / Desk is a surprisingly simple, yet powerful, solution to manage all of your clients’
- Front / This is our real time Front-Office solution, designed with ease-of-use in mind.
- Market Risk / Market Risk is a Risk Platform for Assets/Wealth Managers
- Modern, Fast, and Simple, yet Powerful / Our platform is built on state-of-the-art, mobile-responsive components. We provide a simple user interface that hides the underlying complexity of our platform. The knowledge acquired from 20+ years developing financial systems is key to our success.
- Flexible / We are a truly bespoke firm with a versatile platform, which enables us to customize our solution to suit client demands, under a single code base, resulting in less maintenance and overall cost.
- Customer Centric / Our goal is maintaining a highly satisfied customer base, building long-term strategic partnerships. Our customers' feedback about our services and solutions is invaluable to us.
- Truly Global / BRITech provides multi-language and multi-currency support, bringing together experiences from different markets across the globe, allowing our customers to thrive in a truly connected world.
- Affordable / At BRITech we are betting our strategy on organic growth and word-of-mouth referrals, allowing us to charge reasonable prices, not influenced by stakeholders’pressure.
- Complete and Digital / Our platform is a real one-stop-shop-digital-solution composed of many modules, freeing our customers of integration headaches and dependency on multiple vendors.