DW and BI solution for P&C insurers
Over the past 14 years InsFocus developed an independent BI platform based on a non-life insurance data model, which is by now installed in 12 insurance companies and brokers in our home market (Israel) and in India and Europe.
¡Best practice delivered – Pre-built insurance information model based on optimized data model, structured data integration mechanism, 400 industry metrics, 200 report templates, covering full spectrum of business requirements across the organization.
¡User independence – Business users gain insight into their data using business-language interface, requiring lower IT involvement and promoting information based decision making.
¡Insurance specific functionality – InsFocus BI product has built in functionality developed for insurance analytics and reporting.
¡Complete solution – Analytics, dashboards and operational reports all integrated in one software platform.
¡Faster structured projects – Project implementation in 6 months, based on pre-structured data model, pre-built data integration procedures and calculation templates.
¡Cumulative experience – InsFocus’ team has accumulated over 12 year’s hands-on expertise building DW and BI solutions for insurance clients with real users’ feedback being built into the solution.
¡Flexible deployment models– InsFocus can be deployed onsite or hosted in two options:
- Sole data-warehousing and business-intelligence solution covering all analytics and reporting requirements
- Business-intelligence layer over a company’s existing data warehouse, in parallel to existing BI tools already deployed
The three main advantages of InsFocus over solutions built on conventional BI platforms are:
- Complete insurance model (400 metrics/KPIs, 200 Report Templates, 60 Calculation templates, 50 ETL scripts, and 1 data model).
- User independence – Business users (non-technical) can easily create reports they need for their specific purpose or department.
- Efficiency – light-weight product requires lower company investment – both Human and Infrastructure.