CoverGo Insurance-in-a-box No-code Platform
CoverGo is the first fully configurable, modular, enterprise-grade, no-code insurance platform for omni-channel distribution, policy admin and claims. CoverGo’s no-code insurance application builder enables P&C, health and life insurance companies to configure and deploy any product at record speed and across any cloud.
CoverGo’s platform is powered by 500+ open insurance APIs to increase connectivity and automate all insurance processes.
The CoverGo’s platform is more flexible and adaptable than any comparable system, allowing for ease of product innovation as well as swift integration with existing legacy systems.
Insurance companies are unable to innovate and launch products without having to undergo a long and costly development process due to their cumbersome legacy systems (6-9 months on average to build products). Over 70% of IT budgets of insurance companies are spent on maintenance of legacy systems.
Insurance companies realise more than ever that custom IT development is too slow and costly while off-the-shelf software packages can’t satisfy changing product requirements and customer needs. The only way forward is a truly configurable no-code and low-code platform allowing companies to be agile and stay relevant in the changing world.
This is confirmed by research stating that by 2024, no-code / low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.
CoverGo is the pioneer in applying no-code and low-code to the insurance industry. CoverGo is the insurance industry’s first fully configurable, modular, no-code insurance platform to digitize and automate all insurance processes and enable digital insurance transformation at record speed.
CoverGo’s platform is powered by 500+ open insurance APIs to increase connectivity and automate all insurance processes. CoverGo offers the most comprehensive set of insurance APIs in the market. Insurance companies can integrate with distribution partners, create a robust insurance ecosystem and distribute the right products at the right time.
Insurance companies use CoverGo to:
1. Launch new products - we help companies to configure and launch any type of insurance in days instead of 6-9 months.
2. Increase productivity - we help companies to transform digitally and automate their insurance policy admin and claims processes with our out-of-the-box policy admin system.
3. Develop Omni-channel distribution - we help companies to reach new and existing customers digitally through any channels including agents, brokers, bancassurance, direct and affinity.
4. Improve customer experience - we help companies to increase customer engagement and provide a first-class experience to all stakeholders and customers.
CoverGo differentiates from other players in the market in the following ways:
- No-code and low-code approach making CoverGo the most configurable and flexible platform in the market
- 500+ open insurance APIs that other players in the market cannot provide
- Flexible deployment across any cloud – full multi-cloud solution that other companies in the market cannot provide without having to invest large resources
- Unbeatable speed to market in terms configuring products, customer journeys, deployments - we are able to deliver solutions faster and with less resources needed than other players in the market
- Full modularity allowing companies to add or remove modules as their needs evolve
- End-to-end solution including frontend, backend, infrastructure, deployments in the datacenter of choice
The key benefits of the CoverGo Insurance-in-a-box No-code Platform are:
- Top speed - delivery of any type of insurance within days
- No coding needed - empowering business users to be in control of the platform
- Maximum flexibility – modularity and configurability allowing maximum flexibility and scalability across different customer segments and markets
- Great value – the most value-, time- and cost-efficient solution for all types of companies
- Plug & Play - seamless integration with insurers’ systems and third party services
- Best customer experience – modern customer journeys optimized across all devices