The Alkami Platform
We built the Alkami Online Banking Platform to empower our clients to succeed in the new age of a “digital first” relationship with their users. The platform offers retail and business banking on a single platform. Users are provided with a feature-rich online banking experience that is consistent from one channel to the next (desktop, mobile, tablet). Our platform is flexible and open in that Alkami has built hundreds of interfaces to third-party products for our clients, and we anticipate each new client’s implementation may require new interfaces. We intentionally built our platform with this expectation so that it is easy to extend the platform with new services for our clients. The Alkami platform has a fully integrated, seamless UI reflecting a modern, user-friendly experience across all devices and channels. Unlike outdated, multiple, mismatched, and disparate systems of legacy vendors, our platform matches and exceeds the expectations of tech-savvy consumers who demand more out of their financial institutions. We make this possible by taking advantage of our Continuous Innovation and Software Delivery approach keeping your digital banking platform competitive in the marketplace. We offer scalability, reliability, security, flexibility, speed-to- market, and commitment to continual improvement unmatched by other providers. In those instances, where our flexible platform interfaces to third-party systems, it is our preference to use APIs whenever possible. This allows us to create the user experience to match the elegance and innovation of the Alkami platform. The Alkami Online Banking Platform offers a number of innovative features including:
- Enhanced Retail Banking – The Alkami platform helps financial institutions move beyond the basics of accounts, transfers and bill pay with P2P, card controls, alerts, account aggregation, rewards, shared access, PFM, analytics and much more.
- Integrated Mobile Banking – Financial institutions can eliminate the confusion and feature disparity of multiple platforms by providing your mobile users with the same experience and features they love with traditional desktop banking.
- Business Banking – With our integrated business banking features, business users can easily manage payroll, wires and payments as well as administer sub-users and their permissions.
- Intelligent Content Delivery – The Alkami platform helps financial institutions deliver targeted content to their users that is tailored, relevant and timely. They can easily manage the rules, conditions, and content enabling personalized promotions, education and alerts.
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics – Through Flux, Alkami’s Business Intelligence and Data Analytics solution, Alkami exposes data through various dashboards, reports, and data exports. Flux is not just about canned marketing reports; it gives our clients a 360-degree view of their users, users’ online behaviors, and users’ banking behaviors.
The Alkami platform offers retail and business banking on a single platform. It offers users a feature-rich online banking experience that is consistent from one channel to the next (desktop, mobile, tablet). The features we offer within our retail solution are also available to business users. Below is a high-level list of features supported in our retail solution:
- Consumer Bill Payment
- Check Reorder
- Account to Account, Person to Person, and Internal Transfers
- Loan Origination
- Account Aggregation
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Account Opening
- Financial Wellness
- Branch Locator
- Online Statements
- SMS Alerts/One-Time Passcode (available for business)
- Secure Messages/Chat (available for business)
- Check Imaging
The Alkami business solution is fully integrated with our retail banking solution and considered a foundational offering in today’s marketplace. Users who are both retail and business customers with a financial institution can see both retail and business accounts behind a single login. Below is a high-level list of features supported for the business solution:
- Business Bill Payment
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Wire Payments
- ACH Payments
- Positive Pay
- Account Opening
- Secure Messages/Chat
- Entitlements/Shared Access
- Online Statements
- Business Reports
The Alkami platform is delivered with an administrative console that provides our clients the ability to manage their digital banking and users’ experience and Flux, our business intelligence and data analytics tool. These tools offer features such as targeted marketing, reporting, security features, intelligent dashboards, and more.
Alkami is a unique company with a unique goal – to become the Gold Standard in Digital Banking. To achieve this, our strategic focus solely revolves around areas directly correlated with the digital banking experience. The result of this strategy includes the ability for Alkami to innovate at a faster pace, deliver these innovations to our clients more frequently, and with complete integrity, ultimately keeping our clients in leading positions, even in an increasingly competitive market. Our Client Strategy is to help you design and build the financial institution of the future. As your technology partner, our approach is our greatest differentiator and includes:
- Create more successful marketing campaigns and gain unprecedented access to users’ data. Advanced business intelligence geared toward delivering targeted content (timely, tailored, and relevant) by using our native data analytics engine (“Flux”) and content management system. Every marketer in America is trying to show the right product/message to the right person at the right time. Without access to data, thorough analysis, and timely engagement, marketing efforts can be futile. Our APIs sync to critical systems to obtain the Big Data necessary to drive true customer engagement. We load data captured from third-party integrations into Flux, our data warehouse and analytics engine, where it is coupled with data from the core processing system.
Save time and effort with technology leadership and continuous software delivery that helps financial institutions to stay relevant in an ever-advancing digital world. Users have high expectations when it comes to UI and UX. If your app isn't keeping up with current UI and UX trends, you can’t compete. A partnership with Alkami is uniquely designed to keep financial institutions in the lead with a modern UI and UX combined with a Continuous Software Delivery model. Advantages include:
- Continuous update delivery ensures the optimal user experiences, now and in the future
- High Quality ensured with small, incremental changes that are easier to QA and less disruptive for the user to receive
- All Alkami clients are on the same release, which increases quality and enables speed
- Individual configurations and SDK customizations are modularized and updates to the base code can be implemented without disruption.
- Alkami’s use of API integration for a consistent User Experience across third-party products.
Increase security and reliability with digital banking in the cloud. Alkami has moved our solution to Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis. The Alkami move to AWS will power our Digital Banking Product of the future. No traditional data center can approach what AWS can do. Advantages of this approach include:
- Moving toward Five 9’s, Zero Downtime Platform
- Shorter Planned Downtime and Maintenance Windows
- New Security Tools and Options
- Automated Scaling and Performance Tools
- Tremendous Investment and Innovation by AWS will make new Tools and Services available