Insurance Bureau Services
The insurance bureau suite of services helps insurers assess risk in order to confidently provide policy premium quotations and automatically detect cases where further investigation is required at the underwriting and claims stages of the insurance lifecycle. The CACHE-CUE system holds over 7 million household, 11 million motor and 12.5 million personal injury insurance claims. Insurers can use CUE at all stages of the insurance lifecycle, including quotation, policy acceptance, renewal and claim.
The service allows you to contribute to and search the PI database in accordance with the principles of reciprocity set out by MIB (Motor Insurers' Bureau), who is responsible for the management of the Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register (CUE) on behalf of insurers in the United Kingdom. Database enquiries can be made on both an ad-hoc basis and at the time of the claim record contribution, making the system adaptable to any business process requirement.
CACHE, the insurance bureau suite of services, helps to assess risk in order to confidently provide policy premium quotations and can automatically detect cases where further investigation is required at the underwriting and claims stages of the insurance lifecycle. The CACHE screening process can be enriched with a number of additional datasets (linked addresses, financial data, ID verification and vehicle data).
- Ability to increase premium revenue and profitability by charging rates linked to the true risk involved.
- Improved quality of the business portfolio and reduced exposure by accurately identifying risks.
- Reduction in the manual effort and costs involved in confirming at the underwriting stage whether an individual has consistently disclosed his claims history and can therefore benefit from a “no claims” discount.
- Reduction in claims expenses and faster processing through more efficient claims handling.
- Control of overall costs by identifying multiple and potentially fraudulent claims.