eBao Cloud is a family of products based on 4G insurance technologies (cloud-native and microservices based).
eBao Cloud current offerings include both PAAS (API) and SAAS (APP):
PaaS (Open API Platform):
InsureMO:Insurance Middle Office, is a Middle Ware of Insurance Industry, enabling fast development and experimentation innovative applications by insurance carriers, traditional channels, and FinTech start-ups. Key components of eBaoCloud InsureMO include product engines, micro services for policy, claims, payments and so on. InsureMO supports traditional life, general, and health insurance, as well as contextual micro and nano insurance products. With InsureMO, you can insure more!
SaaS (APP or PC solutions):
- Mobile Advisor: A fully functioning APP for traditional life insurance agents, both tied agents of life insurers and independent agents/brokers, covering all functions of sales and services, such as premium calculation, benefit illustration, online submission, payment, and typical policy services. API from other partners are also available for more specialized functions as part of ecosystem platform.
- AutoShop: A fully functioning solution for car dealerships to handle all aspects of insurance transaction and services, for both mobile and PC. Key functions include quotation of premium from multiple insurers, policy coverage comparison and choice, online submission, payment, renewal tracking and management, claim and repairing history, and so on.
- Collaborus: A fully functioning solution, both on mobile and PC, for MGA or small insurers, especially cover holders of Lloyd’s Market. Key functions include coverage selection, premium quotation, online submission, payment, and so on.
- Carrier Portal: A fully functioning solution for typical insurers’ Direct to Consumer sites with typical product listing, premium calculation, online submission, service submission, and so on.PaaS (Open API Platform):
eBaoCloud is an enablement and connectivity platform for insurance carriers, traditional channels, new affinity partners, and FinTech companies. eBaoCloud enables almost real time product launch to channels, including sales process, fulfillment, services and endorsement, claims, payment, and others. eBaoCloud is certified by The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) as a Kubernetes based Cloud Native Platform.
- Most flexible product engine and microservices for insurance sales, service, and claims provided:Based on long experience of insurance core system work in 40 countries, eBaoCloud contains and will continue to add and refine the basic APIs for insurance ecosystem, to enable the speed and cost expectation of coming digital era
- All mainstream insurance products supported and bundling enabled: From traditional life, general, and health insurance, to contextual or scenario based micro or even nano insurance products available for fast adjustment and bundling across all “boundaries” that used to be impossible to overcome
- Cloud native and microservices based: Completely rewritten based on pure play internet and cloud architecture to ensure flexibility on par with world class internet companies to handle massive volume, variation, and velocity
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Both as public and private cloud offering, with strong developer support and access management and enablement via eBaoCloud Container and smooth integration to traditional core systems
Since its first launch in 2015 in China and then several pilot markets in Asia Pacific and Europe, eBaoCloud has seen great adoptions by all key stakeholders of digital insurance ecosystem. There are around 100 tenants and over 1,000 insurance products being sold on eBaoCloud as of end of 2017. These tenants include leading insurance companies, leading independent brokers with more than 20 thousand life insurance agents, leading car dealership companies with over 2 million of insurance policies sold per year, leading internet portal and ecommerce sites, and leading InsurTech startups.