Deluxe’s Receivables360® solution enables banks—from regional banks to the largest institutions—to expand beyond lockbox and take advantage of the opportunities in integrated receivables. The modular design of the solution offers banks the flexibility of purchasing the components fully integrated or standalone, based their existing systems infrastructure. The solution is agnostic to a bank’s current solutions.
Insight to business decisions
Dashboard with drill-down capabilities for additional details on batches and transactions with just one click
Post A/R faster
Extract Design Manager & Scheduler automates the posting process and works seamlessly with your ERP system for on the spot downloads
Improve customer service
Ad-hoc search tools provide visibility into all payment sources from a single portal without having to ask clients how or when they paid
Advanced search tools provide the ability to create custom reports you can edit and download easily as a PDF, CSV or zip file
Tools for faster visibility
Outside information and reports can be brought into the system to help manage working capital and influence business decisions
Avoid manual keying
Payment Reassociation and Invoice Matching replaces hours of manual cash application with AI and machine learning for faster and more accurate processing
Alerts for when large payments or payments from specific payers arrive
Alert manager with ability to select users as recipients for better payer monitoring and liquidity management
- Captures all payments and images from any paper or electronic source and aggregates them — regardless of location, type or channel.
- Automates receivables processing by bringing all payments information, images and data into one central repository, providing visibility into the entire receivables lifecycle.
- Uses advanced payment reassociation and invoice matching capabilities to electronically match the payment with the invoice remittance, using
machine learning and sophisticated algorithms, resulting in greater straight-through processing rates and cost reduction.
- Helps your customers keep their staffing costs down and dramatically save on processing time, even as their mix of payments grows and changes.
- Automates processing before items become exceptions.
- Improves straight through processing rates by up to 95%.
- Reduces DSO (days sales outstanding) and improves payments support and tracking, resulting in fewer AR credit write-offs.