TCS BaNCS - Corporate Actions
The Corporate Actions solution from TCS BaNCS is an industry-leading, SWIFT 2018 certified solution that automates end-to-end corporate actions and income processing.
This web-based, multi-lingual, multi-entity, end-to-end solution eliminates the time-consuming and manual efforts associated with corporate actions processing and increases STP rates, which in turn reduces risk and lowers costs.
The solution empowers leading customer institutions across the globe, in mature and emerging markets, and provides processing capabilities to fit into each organization’s business model.
The Corporate Actions solution from TCS BaNCS gives firms :
- End-to-end Corporate Actions processing for a wide range of events covering 70+ event types
- Rule-based processing enabling high levels of STP thereby enhancing operational efficiency
- Multi-entity, multi-lingual, multi-currency, multi-market processing capabilities
- Pre-defined templates can be readily used for notifications in the preferred mode of correspondence such as e-mail, SWIFT and fax, using a comprehensive base of standing instructions
- Comprehensive and highly intuitive web-based portal for enabling individual clients, advisors, portfolio managers, traders to manage their elections for choice events
- Automation of end-to-end processing of corporate actions – ensures minimal manual intervention, thus mitigating the risk involved in corporate actions processing
- Multiple corporate actions announcements formats – helps in securing a clean ‘Golden Copy’ as per market rules, for a complete downstream corporate action processing
- Scalable architecture – ensures that organizations are always geared for growth and to manage increased business volumes and complexities
- Global coverage – comprehensive event type and market coverage for multiple markets
- Quick implementation - makes processing faster, improves the organization's time-to-market for new offerings and services, increases operational efficiency and reduces costs
- Ease of integration - with the organization's current and future operational environments