TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions
TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions is fully ISO15022, ISO20022 and DTCC20022 compliant, with automated end-to-end processing for all types of events, multiple product types, including derivatives, across all global markets. It supports different business lines, including Custody, Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail and Private Banking, all within the same implementation.
TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions offers a comprehensive rules-based driven processing engine with high rates of STP, which can seamlessly interface with any external system, via an Integration Layer or API. It is an award-winning solution deployed at more than 40 clients worldwide. The product is continually evolving with clients proactively contributing to the development of its roadmap, making it a solution designed by the users and for the users.
- A comprehensive operations dashboard presenting metrics and alerts for critical events and work items, based on event risk
- Customer servicing is achieved through a secure web-based portal providing the end user with event information and updates, tracking and capturing of elections, or via an app that gives analytical data to measure pre-defined SLA performance
- Ease of integration with other in-house, third-party systems using TCS BaNCS Service Integrator and APIs, allowing for live updates of event data and position/entitlement/eligibility information.
- Cost Reduction and Improved Operational Efficiency
- Regulatory compliance and risk management for processing and reporting, while also being exible to meet upcoming market changes.
- Automation of end-to-end (and beyond) corporate actions processing
- Real-time management reporting, to enable operations management on a global level
- Operational processing driven by the deemed risks of an event
- Artificial Intelligence for operational support
- Machine Learning for the processing of errors and their subsequent repair
- Simplified work distribution and resource utilization
- Client servicing via chat bots
- Analytics to help predict future processing trends