Core Banking Platform
The Temenos core banking platform has been the best-selling solution on the market for 15 years, used by over 600 financial institutions.
It combines rich functionality with cutting-edge technology in an easily upgradable application. Its customers benefit from real-time embedded analytics, a sophisticated product builder and technology that allows for easy integration and infinite scalability, in turn enabling them to significantly outperform their peers.
The Temenos core banking solutions is open, integrated and real-time platform providing:
- Real-time, complete customer information – enabling financial institutions to offer their customers the right products at the right time
- Product builder – allows for extremely quick time to market for new products as well as the ability to personalize products and services to individual customers – a market of one
- Infinite scalability – the solutions runs on any software stack and is engineered to be linearly scalable, allowing customers to generate significant economies of scale
- Extremely low TCO – against the industry average of 78.8% of IT budgets being spent on maintenance, Temenos customers spend 44.3%
- Zero risk of obsolescence – Temenos spends more than 20% of sales annually on R&D, continually developing software based on customer requirements and innovation from our labs. We make this available to customers through regular releases, ensuring once they've caught up, they never fall behind again.
There is a growing realisation of the need to replace ageing core systems, but where to start and how to mitigate risk?
- Temenos boasts an extremely broad range of system integration and consulting partners, bringing you choice and a deep pool of experience to help with you system migration
- The system can be deployed on premise, on a range of hardware platforms, or on shared infrastructure – allowing you to keep your existing infrastructure, more to a lower cost stack or not have to worry about infrastructure at all
- The system is modular, allowing for progressive renovation and build and migrate strategies which dramatically reduce risk and speed up time to value