Imago Administration is a highly configurable product administration and policy administration system that with its extensive API, augments, renews and refreshes legacy or new technology, delivering faster, lower risk solutions. Imago Administration has been designed for the personal pension, SIPP, SSAS and group markets providing an enhanced administration platform for income drawdown, annuities, SLI (Secure Lifetime Income funds) and scheme pensions.
Imago Administration drives cost lower and delivers greater efficiencies to create more productive environments.
Dunstan Thomas are now a STAR accredited member. The STAR Initiative aims to deliver a cross-industry framework of good practice for improving consumer expertise in moving money from one financial institution to another. Dunstan Thomas are working with STAR to deliver this framework, and are improving Imago Administration to enhance functionality and compatibility with STAR.
Imago Administration incorporates:
- Client search, onboarding and policy setup
- Transfers-in and contributions
- Bank, FCA, HMRC, Origo and investment platform integrations
- Workflow and work management
- Benefits, Payroll and Income Drawdown
- HMRC and Regulatory reporting
- An API to support extensibility and integration
- Integration with Imago Portal, Imago Illustrations and Imago Automation
- SSAS Member Asset Allocations
- SSAS Unallocated Contribution Support
- Commercial Property Rental Invoicing
Imago Administration is a highly configurable and automated solution for policy administration for the pre, at and post retirement markets. Imago Administration is built around a set of technologies that make it extensible and well suited to be integrated into systems to augment existing capabilities as well as being suited for stand-alone usage. Imago Administration provides solutions for product providers, administrators and platforms as well as webbased interfaces for external users with support for group schemes, SIPP, SSAS and personal pensions.