Equisoft/design is an IDE created by Equisoft to improve the development process during the implementation of the insurance solutions that rely on the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. By using Equisoft/design, certain tasks to configure the OIPA platform have been reduced approximately by 90%, providing efficiency in the development effort and reducing the time required to build a new product for the insurer. In addition to letting the users write the configuration language, this IDE provides an advanced editor with features that are commonly found in advanced editors for modern programming languages. From a software development practice perspective, automation is a key component to allow the implementation of modern practices inspired in CI/CD. Equisoft/design enables a set of tools that rely on APIs following a service-oriented architecture, which allows the configuration team to build the appropriate infrastructure for a modern, advanced, and efficient development process.
Advanced release management
- Build-in Code review process with approval/rejection reviewers flow
- Detach Migrations using Release Artifact
- IVS Merge functionality
- Work on multiple IVS tracks
- Build and Deploy Release Artifact using APIs
- GIT Integration API to version of Release Artifact using GIT
- Team City / Azure DevOps integration
Advanced configuration functionalities
- Code Snippet, Accelerator, XML Code Completion, XML Templates
- Advanced XML validation
- Automatic Data Dictionary Generation
Web application and Cloud-ready
- Easy installation on-premise or on cloud.
- Work on Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat
Unit Testing Module
- Create, view and manage unit tests in Equisoft/design
- Run unit test in batch.
- API Service for CI/CD integration
- There really isn't any competition on the market, this is extremely niche
- We are using the latest trend in software development and programming language
- We are actively developing the software and providing excellent client support
- We are offering Cloud-enabled solution
- We are exposing the back-end using REST API.
- We have a unit testing module