Appian Connected Claims
Built on the Appian Low-Code Platform and deployed on the Appian Cloud, Appian Connected Claims delivers a 360-degree view of each claim in an actionable dashboard, unifying data from all claim systems, policy systems, and third-party applications – no data migration needed. With Appian Connected Claims, insurers can reduce claims leakage, mitigate fraud, increase straight-through processing, and deliver a superior customer experience. Each modular application in Connected Claims is designed to target operational gaps and optimize claims handling using intelligent automation to deliver an immediate business impact and accelerate time to value.
Appian Connected Claims includes the following integrated modules:
• First Notice of Loss (FNOL): Facilitate efficient and intelligent claims intake, improving customer experience and reducing operational costs.
• Fraud Case Management: Optimize fraud case management with a unified view and full control of all potential fraud alerts for SIU teams.
• Claim Operations and Settlement: Provide custom workflows for different user personas and streamline processes to speed time to close, reducing expenses and increasing satisfaction.
• Customer Service: Gain a centralized view of claims from all CRMs and legacy systems, delivering actionable information and enabling seamless communication for a best-in-class customer experience.
• Litigation & Recovery Management: Deliver visibility into potential subrogation and litigation, while enabling adjusters and external legal/recovery teams to collaborate across multiple channels.
• Field Inspections: Conduct comprehensive field inspections with intelligent scheduling and a dedicated mobile app.
• Process Mining: Understand the data behind claim performance to identify the ideal processes based on facts
• Unify claims systems and data without migration. Gain full visibility into the claims lifecycle with a dashboard that connects existing claims and policy systems.
• Optimize claims handling with intelligent automation. Leverage built-in intelligent document management (IDP) and robotic process automation (RPA) to drive efficiency.
• Dramatically reduce time and cost to implement. Leverage the speed and power of the Appian Low-Code Platform to stay agile.