Investment Management Solutions
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
3forge has a range of investment applications created in AMI showing Peer Performance, Strategy Analytics, Alpha Factors, and Risk Monitoring. Each AMI set of dashboards has easy access to a visual Data Modeler window .
- The Peer Performance dashboard shows how you can integrate data from multiple data sources along with internal fund returns. AMI’s visual data modeler can be used to quickly blend and filter diverse data sources.
- The Multi-Strategy performance dashboard shows style attribution across a variety of charts and tables. Customizable controls can be used to vary the lookback periods and quickly filter data sets. Multiple windows and tabbed panes allow quickly drilling down to deeper levels of detail.
- The Alpha Factor dashboard shows some of the other chart types available like circle vectors and 3 dimensional ones. The powerful AMI SQL / Java scripting environment can be used to create simulations and stress tests for Alpha creation and Risk Monitoring.
- The Risk Analytics monitor shows a great application for AMI with its real-time streaming and messaging capabilities. This example combines Regional and Asset Class Exposure metrics at the top with Historical Stress Tests below. To the right is a TreeMap showing risk or performance for individual positions ordered by overall exposure or return. All AMI charts can be interactively zoomed in or out on to quickly adjust the level of detail.
- High-Speed Data Connectivity
- Flexible ETL processing
- Visual Data Modeler
- Flexible Dashboard UX
- Flexible dashboard creation with multiple windows, tabs, and navigation
- AMI Script functions to quickly add and modify advanced functionality
- Visual Data Modeler to combine diverse data sources and automate ETL functions