Online webportal, enhance channel experiences and improve their productivity that will streamline processes such as quote generation. Equipped with the right tools that help them do their jobs more effectively, agents can sell more, leading to greater commissions for them and increasing the likelihood they will choose to sell more for that provider over another. With self-service options, access the latest information on a single platform, which enabled further growth and profitability from the channels.
Channels can view their and their team performance against target, manage their sales pipelines, collaborate with the insurer with ease and serve their customer fast and easy.
Additional they can perform business inquiry online real-time on existing policies, premium history, endorsement with status, Claim status, U/W Action required items, Payment Dues, Renewal.
Channel can perform online transaction like Fact Finding, Generate Quote, Capture Proposals, Submit Claim, Submit Endorsement, Manage KYC for their Client.
With Channel Portal all essential function in one place, work digitization, robust functionality which makes your's Channels preferred choice and gives channel a clear edge over competitions.
- Single end to end solution for all lines of business across all functions(Traditional Life, Unit linked, Motor, Home, Travel PA).
- Process oriented- online real time processing of transactions ( Straight Through Processing - STP).
- Integrated with CRM for Leads management, prospecting, which is integrated to Illustratons and quotations.
- Integrated product configurator information, sychronized with core systems rules for validations, rate tables.
- Extensible to include Agent KPI related information, viz, Production, commission, persistency.
- Customers need not spend money to wrap around multiple systems for single view.
- Seamless integration with core system with on the spot selling and servicing.
- Instant update on policy status as soon as premiums are collected or claims are paid.
- Integrated sales illustrations, meaning that there is no need for separate Illustration module.
- Facility to integrate to external rating engines as required. AETINS can also provide add-on rating engine on IBM ODM if required.
- In summary, Agents can use this for complete lifecycle activities, viz, Leads, Prospecting, Illustrations/Quotations, Proposals, Case management and closure, Servicing requrests, claims intimation. Agents can also track their personal information, training information, Commission information, Production, Persistency and other targets linked to thier bonuses. Hence, it becomes a single reference for Agent for all their activities.