Embus: Client Onboarding
- A highly organised and configurable database detailing prospects, clients, their accounts and their group companies embraces your legacy client database as it becomes part of the Embus solution.
- An innovative 'pre-onboarding' functionality significantly shortens timescales in the client journey to market.
- Embus provides a robust framework for multiple legacy processes, in addition to new, improved processes on the ‘ready-to-trade’ journey.
- Embus enhances your capability to comply with the many existing and emerging regulations.
- A full audit trail underpins reporting (including regulatory reporting), provides transparency on all activity in the system and reinforces accountability for all those involved in the function.
- Visibility across all clients and process, supported by flexible reporting on any data held in Embus to generate high quality management information.
Embus reduces the time for you to onboard a client and allows them to be continually advised of where they are in the onboarding process through the use of more efficient and transparent procedures.
Using online alerts Embus enables regular client reviews and ongoing due diligence. All questionnaires, responses and analysis can be stored within the system and reported on as required.
Embus provides a streamlined process with a focus on tracking, monitoring and ensuring regulatory compliance throughout the lifetime of the client, responding to new regulations, or data received as part of a scheduled or ad-hoc compliance review.
- A single, integrated platform providing a comprehensive view of your onboarding relationships, encompassing Prospect Management, Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management.
- Provides a full audit trail of any and all activity – no more issues with the auditors/regulator
- Easy, quick Client experience - keep the Client informed of exactly where they are in the onboarding process.
- Ongoing due diligence capability and monitoring, all on the same system
- Instant access to consolidated reference data, either your own existing database or third-party suppliers such as AVOX, SWIFT etc.
- Your database grows in line with the due diligence cycle – historic data is available indefinitely
- Pre-defined, pre-loaded questionnaires available for all products and jurisdictions
- Embus embraces, enhances and evolves legacy processes – Embus is highly configurable and can embrace existing processes
- Quick, secure Client access - Questionnaires can be completed on-line by the Client and checked within the Embus system
- Provides a faster time-to-market now and a framework for the future – the average time to onboard a client is widely acknowledged to be 25 – 27 days.Embus can significantly reduce the time taken to onboard a client.