ACI Low-Value Real-Time Payments
ACI Low-Value Real-Time Payments enables banks and intermediaries who are Merchant Acquirers, Account Issuers or consumer retail banks, Central Infrastructure providers and Payment Networks to connect to all global real-time schemes and deliver value-added services to their customers.
ACI currently supports 18 real-time domestic schemes around the world, including UK, US, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Canada, Hungary, to name a few. The solution is cloud ready with an ISO20022 based platform, with APIs built in to simplify the integration into your existing environment.
Our customers can leverage a wide array of specialist business services that includes intuitive transaction search, real-time exceptions processing, batch handling, liquidity management and a lot more to support real time payments for their customers.Digital overlays on top of our core processing capabilities, provides the ‘final mile’ connectivity, enabling new, modern, digital customer experience for end users (consumers and business) like Request to Pay, Person-to-Person and recurring payments.
Prepare for Real-Time and Digital Payments Growth
Leverage a complete, end-to-end solution for real-time and digital payments to prepare for growth in transactions and revenues.
- Combine origination, processing, orchestration, clearing and settlement, fraud detection and connectivity capabilities — all on a single platform
- Trust in a highly scalable, fault-tolerant, proven solution
Launch Value-Added Services
Rapidly launch value-added services with built-in open banking capabilities.
- Offer contactless and secure QR code payments, including merchant-initiated payments using dynamic QR codes
- Integrate end-to-end bill payments globally with self-service portals and onboarding processes
- Simplify integration for merchant mobile applications, including support for Request to Pay (RtP)
- Provide added security with flexible person-to-person (P2P) payment services based on proxy/alias
- Enable digital payment overlay services for liquidity management, ERP integration, invoice and accounts payable management, P2P payments, account-to-account payments, PoS, ePoS and more through ACI’s partnership with Mindgate.
Build a Real-Time Business
Gain additional business functionality to support your organization’s high-volume, data-rich digital payments ecosystem.
- Feature stand-in authorization, liquidity management, batch processing, transaction warehouse, transaction reconciliation and case management
- Support Request for Pay RfP, Person-to-Person P2P and recurring payments
- Leverage complete capabilities for real-time payments, including real-time balance, fraud management for real-time fraud prevention and front-end digital overlay capabilities
- Integrate into any other banking system and data to create a single customer view across the institution
Proven real-time payment solution supporting 18 schemes around the world. Approximately 50 percent of the U.K.’s Faster Payments (UKFP), 75 percent of Hungary’s GIRO transactions and 100% of Malaysia’s PayNet transactions are processed through ACI Enterprise Payments Platform
Future Proof Solution
ACI Enterprise Payment Platform is cloud ready with an ISO20022 based platform, with APIs built in to simplify the integration into the existing environment. Customers can benefit from flexible deployment options from private cloud to a SaaS model or a hybrid approach.
ACI’s Enterprise Payments Platform is focused on keeping your costs low whilst maximising your ability to adapt to ever changing business and operational needs. The solution is known globally for its enhanced resiliency, clustering, high availability, and scalability which lowers risk and the overall cost of operation. The flexible integration options (market leading format / protocols, including APIs) and customisations also helps customers lower cost and risk whilst driving up revenue and market share.
Value Added Services
Customers can gain full value from our specialist business services and digital overlay services to drive new revenues and rapidly bring innovative payment offerings and value-added services to market. Our solution comes pre-integrated with digital overlays that offers the ‘final mile’ connectivity whilst lowering the overall cost and risk for our customers.
Continued industry compliance supporting banking and merchant standards, removing cost and risk, with Product and People options for support. Our solution ensures continuous compliance to all scheme connections hence reducing the burden of complying to regulatory mandates
- Westpac New Zealand Prepares for Real-Time Payments
- ACI Worldwide and STET Team to Drive European Immediate Payments Adoption
- Rabobank case study
- Bank of Montreal Case Study
- Payments Network Malaysia case study