Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today its participation, once again, in Sibos, the largest annual conference, exhibition and networking event for the financial industry, taking place on 23-26 September at ExCel, London, UK.
At stand J131, Profile Software’s executives will be showcasing the latest developments on its new Banking, Treasury, Payments, Custody, Private Banking as well as Risk Management platforms to address latest industry trends on AI, Open Banking, RPA, APIs, Blockchain, etc. With a presence in 38 countries and a successful track record of international implementations, Profile is already delivering systems that incorporate these capabilities to Financial Institutions, ensuring their successful digital transformation.
The range of innovative and industry-specific platforms that Profile Software is developing include the following:
- FMS.next: the Digital Banking system available in Cloud and SaaS, covering Core Banking, Lending and Loans, Alternative Finance and FinTech requirements.
- FMS.next Payments: the Payments hub which supports multiple payment schemes through a secure environment for payment transactions.
- Acumennet: the comprehensive, real-time, Front-to-Back Office Treasury platform, covering all financial instruments including very complex structures.
- RiskAvert: the complete and modern platform for Credit, Market and Operational Risk according to the international frameworks (Basel ΙΙΙ, IFRS9), supporting XBRL.
- Axia: the award-winning Investment Management platform for advanced Wealth, Asset and Fund Management, Personal/Private Banking, Robo-Advisory and Custody with cloud/web-based, omni-channel capabilities ensuring a competitive user (UX-CX) experience.
Sibos is the global financial services networking event organised by SWIFT. The preeminent annual conference and exhibition connects more than 8,000 executives, decision-makers and thought leaders from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners. Sibos facilitates debates, networking and business collaboration that collectively shapes the future of payments, securities, cash management and trade.
Profile executives will be available, at stand no J131, to meet with professional delegates and discuss how Profile’s solutions can enhance their digitalisation journey. To book a meeting please complete the form here.
More information on the event is available here.