Half Year review: Profile is recognised for industry leading performance and product innovation
18 October 2017
London, United Kingdom
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today its latest international recognitions received by well-established industry research organisations and publications, within the financial services sector, deriving from its commitment to offering top quality services and to developing truly innovative and flexible client-centric FinTech solutions.
Over the first half of 2017, the company and its products have been awarded and nominated while being included in industry leading studies, due to their rich functionality. It is worth mentioning that Profile’s wealth management solutions were featured in the Gartner’s recent report entitled “The Asset Management CIO's Guide to Portfolio Management Systems” that evaluated Portfolio Management Systems (PMS) functionality and vendors.
The most recent distinctions given to Profile Software for its excellence in delivering reliable and robust Banking and Investment Management solutions that improve organisations’ operational performance include among others:
- “2017 Technology Innovator Awards - Best International Financial Software Provider - London & CV Innovation Award: Mobile Wealth Management App", "Best for Innovative Use of Technology 2017" by the Corporate Vision publication
- "Most Innovative Wealth Management Software Provider 2017", "Best Family Office Platform 2017: Axia" by Wealth & Finance International publication
- "Wealth Management Software 2017" by the Global Fund Awards
- "FinTech Provider of the Year 2017" - UAE Business Awards" by the MEA Markets magazine
Furthermore, Profile was nominated in the following categories:
- “Front Office solution”, “Portfolio Management”, “Client Communications”, Risk Profiling Solution”, “Onboarding”, “Innovative Client Solution” and “Innovative Fintech Solution” by the WealthBriefing GCC Awards 2017
- "Top 25 FinTech Companies 2017" by the APAC CIOoutlook magazine
- "Top 10 APAC Enterprise Risk Management Companies 2017" by the CIOAdvisor magazine
- “Top 25 Corporate Finance Solution Providers 2017" and "Top 25 Banking Tech Solution Providers in the Middle East 2017” by the CIO Applications magazine
- "Top 10 Core Banking Technology Solution Providers 2017" by the Banking CIO Outlook
- “Top 10 Best Banking Technology Solution Providers of 2017" by the Industry Era magazine
- "20 Most Promising Payment and Card Solution Providers 2017", "20 Most Promising Risk Management Solution Providers 2017" by the CIOReview publication
Profile Software continuously invests in its products capabilities, providing market-advanced, client-centric solutions developed under the highest standards. Clients receive continuous support throughout so that the platforms utilised meet and exceed their evolving needs, enabling them to enhance their competitive advantage.
News article details