Integrate's iPlus solution is the cornerstone for organisations serious about building a digital strategy that will work today, tomorrow and long into the future.
Read this success story to learn how a global asset manager enhanced sales productivity, transitioned distribution to digital channels and reduced operating costs.
This client is one of the 5 largest investment managers in the world, with more than $1.5 trillion in assets under management, offices in 20+ countries, and investment products managed in 10+ separate boutiques.
The current challenge of digital distribution:
- The traditional reporting model cannot be adapted to support the distribution of information via digital channels
- Digital distribution involves component-level information.
- Digital channel technology is not backwardly compatible with the traditional reporting model.
- The result will be separate operating models, fragmented system platforms, and a content management overhead.
The new iPlus 3 asset management reporting model:
- In the new reporting model we no longer think in terms of ‘information containers’, i.e. reports, or in terms of generic templates that can be customised to create a ‘family’ of reports.
- Information exists as discrete components that can be distributed individually, or aggregated to create bespoke sets of information.
- All information can be distributed through multiple channels, traditional and digital.