Numerix Named Best Overall Technology Provider in the Sell Side Technology Awards 2019
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
25 April 2019
Numerix Wins Awards for XVA Pricing and Risk Analytics and New Trading Solution
Numerix, the leader in risk technology, announces it has won three awards in the 2019 Sell-Side Technology Awards. They include:
- Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product
- Best Sell-Side OTC Trading Initiative
- Best Overall Technology Provider
- This year's SST Awards were held on the afternoon of April 12 in London. Consistently ranked among the world’s leader risk technology companies, Numerix won three awards including the most prestigious vendor category, Best Overall Technology Provider to the sell side.
- Steve O’Hanlon, CEO of Numerix spoke with WatersTechnology editor-in-chief, Victor Anderson and said, “When we started down the path towards achieving the vision for Numerix Oneview, we had a very clear understanding of how the underlying architecture could be built to apply to a wide range of use cases within front office trading and risk management. It’s been this vision, plus the richness of Oneview’s feature set and usability within the software, that’s brought us to this moment. We always knew how to get here, but it’s been a carefully sequenced journey. We’re honoured to have received this recognition, which is due in large part to the amazing employees here at Numerix.”
- Designed for the Evolution of the Capital Markets
- Numerix’s derivatives pricing and risk system, Oneview is a cloud-ready analytics platform that is feature rich, scalable and flexible, and built for complex calculations. Oneview for XVA empowers central desks to confidently manage counterparty exposures, integrate XVAs into deal prices, and execute even the most complex deals at the right price. The new Oneview for Trading module offers a complete real-time infrastructure for structured note issuance and management. It empowers institutions to aggressively grow and confidently manage their structured note business.
- “Numerix created a little bit of history at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards by winning three categories: best credit risk product, best OTC trading initiative and best overall technology provider to the sell side for 2019. So much of the firm’s success is down to its Oneview platform, underpinned by the libraries, models and analytics for which it has become known. Add to that Numerix’s microservices strategy and its unwavering focus on addressing its clients’ day-to-day challenges, and it becomes clear why it has enjoyed so much recent success,” added Anderson.
News article details
Industry or Business Focus
Banking, Corporate Banking
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America