Meet the UK’s second largest health insurer and see a strong business case in private health insurance
A new study has found higher levels of physical activity among employees could save UK businesses up to £6.6 billion through improved employee productivity each year. But the other research from AXA PPP finds 'burnout' rife within SMEs(small-to-medium). While it’s encouraging that 41 percent of small business leaders polled said they’d like to have a health and wellbeing strategy, more needs to be done to move the dial and change perceptions about health and wellbeing measures being the sole preserve of larger organizations.
In the face of this gap, what can insurers or related companies do?
Tracy Garrad, CEO of AXA PPP Healthcare, will attend 2020 World Health Insurance Innovation Congress (Jan 15-16th , London, UK)and give a speech of Healthcare System in the UK: the Future Roles of NHS and Private Health Insurance. Do not miss the change to learn the strong business case from AXA PPP Health!
CEO of AXA PPP Healthcare
Commissioner on the Board of Jersey Financial Services Commission
Keynote speech: Healthcare System in the UK: the Future Roles of NHS and Private Health Insurance
* Garrad has prior experience leading large financial services firms. She joins AXA PPP healthcare from HSBC, where she was CEO of HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man, and prior to that she was CEO for leading UK bank, First Direct.
Confirmed Speakers by Now
- •Mr. Bernard Delas, Vice President, French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- •Mr. Rodrigo Rodrigues de Aguiar, Sector Development Director, National Agency of Supplementary Health, Brazil (ANS)
- •Mr. David Piesse, Ambassador Chairman, International Insurance Society (IIS)
- •Ms. Tracy Garrad, CEO, AXA PPP Healthcare
- & Commissioner on the Board, Jersey Financial Services Commission
- •Mr. Marco Giacomelli, General Manager, Generali Global Health
- •Mr. Hassan El-Shabrawishi, CEO of AXA Africa, AXA Group
- •Mr. Nir Kaminer, Founding Partner, MedRev- Medical Reviews International
- •Mr. Manu Kumar, Chief Data Officer, Customer Lab, Bupa
- •Mr. Pedro Díaz Yuste, CEO, Savia & Digital Health Director, MAPFRE
- •Dr. Syed Zakir Abbas, Chief Medical Officer, Unum Insurance UK
- •Dr. Michael Natusch, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Prudential plc
- •Mr. Nuno Horta, Head of Innovation, Ageas Portugal Group
- •Ms. Alessandra Chiuderi, Group Head of Analytics Solutions Centre, Generali Group
- •Mr. Lukas Ammann, Vice President Sales EMEA, dacadoo AG
Sliver Guo | Organizing Committee of IIC Series |
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710-8006 | Mob: +86 15901827307 | Email: Sliver@szwgroup.com