An easy-to-use, sales-flow-oriented wizard for electronic applications resulting in fast and seamless policy approvals.
Equisoft/apply is an intelligent and highly configurable solution that enables simple, speedy data entry for life insurance policy submissions and servicing. It is geared specifically for insurance carriers to enable them to adapt the process of applying for insurance to their own product and mostly, facilitate "Straight-through-processing". It supports different channels and methods of entering applications such as face to face sales where the agent is sitting with his client, remote sale where the agent or his assistant is remote and the client verbally provides information and signs electronically through email and even a remote application where the client answers over the phone to a remote interviewer and parties can accept verbally the contract through voice file recording. It is fully integrated with Equisoft/illustrate and various CRM and client information systems to ensure there is no duplicate data entry anywhere.
It also has many insurance specific functionalities to speed up implementations such as beneficiary validations, payment validation, address checks, submission approvals, etc. It is easily integrated into the Oracle OIPA system through standard ACORD 103 XML, but also to other systems like address validation (USPS, Canada post), UWengines (SwissRe, RGA, Magnum), eSignature (Docusign, OneSpan).
- Carriers decide the pages and the questions order sequence
- Carriers can build a personalized flow of questions and differentiate themselves from other carriers
- Carrier can configure the questions themselves
- Quickly update questions
- No need to connect your laptop or tablet to Wi-Fi when at your client's home location
- Capture all the client information and application information at the client's home without internet connection
Advanced integrations with Equisoft/illustrate
- Eliminate the need of retyping product or client information
- Requests an update for the quote and illustration report from eApp based on health questions
Advanced NBUW systems integrations
- Our eApp is ACORD based to facilitate communications to new business system for app submission
- Equisoft/Apply can connect to UW engines to provide real-time decisioning and alternate recommendations
Embedded electronic signature (Equisign)
- Simple, fully built-in and included in our eApp pricing
- Lower drop rate because of the improved user experience since there is no redirect to 3rd party site
- With your eApp, you also get a tool for your home office to enter paper application
- You can reuse the configuration of the agent eAPp to configuration your application forms eApp
- We can easily configure our application and follow a flow from the carrier
- Affordable maintenance vs the competition higher fees
- Affordable offline version
- We are carrier centric and flexible: meaning we will work WITH the carrier to update the eApp based on their questions and sales model