The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). As the foundation for all RSA Archer GRC solutions, the Platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. RSA Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
• Application builder Tailor RSA Archer GRC solutions to your unique methodologies and build on-demand applications through point-and-click configuration. Nontechnical users can automate processes, streamline workflow, control user access, tailor the user interface, and report in real-time.
• Search, reports and dashboards Take advantage of pre-built reports and dashboards and create your own with the user-friendly web interface. Easily review risk and compliance data using extensive search capabilities.
• Advanced business workflow Define and automate business processes for streamlining the management of content, tasks, statuses and approvals. The advanced workflow engine enables application authors to visually describe business processes as a flowchart, allowing business process to automatically assign tasks based on specific conditions like assigning ownership, setting priorities, or escalating issues.
• Access control Enforce access controls at the system, application, record and field levels so users interact only with the information that is relevant for their roles.
• User experience The next-generation user interface puts GRC priorities right at the user’s fingertips, presenting the right information at the right time for each role with fewer clicks.
• System integration The RSA Archer GRC Platform serves as an aggregation point for consolidation of governance, risk and compliance information of any type. The Platform allows seamless integration of data systems without requiring additional software. You can automate movement of data into and out of the Platform to support data analysis, process management, and reporting.
• Relationship Visualization Easily visualize GRC data and relationships. By revealing patterns that may not be noticed in a standard report, Relationship Visualization enables users to more easily make business decisions and ensures the highest risks are addressed.
• Globalization The RSA Archer GRC Platform can be used in markets around the globe, including double-byte support. Localization provides region or language locale-specific components, and multilingual developments enable customers to support multiple languages within their RSA Archer environment.
• Deployment flexibility RSA supports both on-premises and hosted (SaaS) deployments of the RSA Archer GRC Platform, allowing you to balance administrative control, time to value, and cost considerations when planning your implementation. You have the freedom to deploy the Platform in the most appropriate environment based on your current needs and move applications from one environment to another as your needs change.
• Archer GRC Community on RSA Link Visit the Archer GRC Community on RSA Link to take advantage of pre-built applications and integrations for the RSA Archer GRC Platform. Applications and integrations undergo certification testing to ensure they provide the quality, performance, and ease of use you require.
The RSA Archer GRC Platform provides a common foundation for managing policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across your lines of business. The Platform is designed to be:
• Flexible – The Platform offers a point-and-click interface for building and managing business applications. Non-technical users can automate processes, streamline workflow, control user access, tailor the user interface and report in real-time.
• Unified – RSA provides as common platform to manage policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across lines of business. This unified approach eases system complexity, strengthens user adoption and reduces training time.
• Collaborative – The Platform enables cross-functional collaboration and alignment. Business users across IT, finance, operations and legal domains can work together in an integrated framework using common processes and data